9.SHE

WE MADE IT TO OUR HOUSE, where me and Nick live together since we moved here in LA a year ago, but sometimes the guys like to stay here with us when we're not ready to call it a night

When I say the guys i mean Cole, Cole's brother Nick, Malcom, Quincy, and Zack. The others went back to their house.

We got out the car and made it to our door. I opened the door to find our house to complete darkness and silence.

Cole turned on the lights and Nick went and sat on the couch with a huff meaning he is tired from all the walking and running around the Funfair and LA since we made some stops after we dropped Y/N.

Y/N, she is....amazing, I couldn't help but stare at her and be close to her all
night because of how attached to her i felt but also because I thought that I'll never see her again.

But now that I know that she lives close to all of us and now that I also know where she lives, there is no way I'm letting her go.

I made that clear to her to that letter I put inside the stuffed frog I gave her, which I hope she has seen by now.

My thoughts were interrupted with a pat on my shoulder, it was Nick.
"You seem to be in deep thoughts, what are thinking about?".

"Come on man as if you don't already know what he's thinking about" Quincy said to Nick, I think I know where this is going.

"Or maybe for who he's thinking about" Zack said after Quincy, wiggling his eyebrows and coming over to us with five bottles of beer in his hands.

Yeah I thought right, they are talking about Y/N......and they are not wrong.

I eyed them looking annoyed just so maybe that would convince them that they are wrong, but I failed.

"Hey Finn, come on man we know you're into her, I mean we all saw how close you two got through out the night didn't we guys?" Quincy looked around the guys.

They all nodded.

"And how many times you said you have met?, like two times?, and you got this close? Dude that's a sign" he let out a chuckle while shaking his head.

"I actually agree with him dude" Zack chimed in. "Yeah, can me just drop this conversation?" It was my turn to speak.

"You don't wanna talk about it because you know it's true, c'mon Finn you know I'm right." Quincy began talking again. "Come on guys leave him alone, if he wants to talk about it he'll talk" Nick my brother saved me in my life once again.

"Okay, okay" he put his hands up, as if surrendering, "I'm just trying to help him figure out his feelings about her, because she seems like a nice girl and you guys seems to be getting along with eachother.

"I know, I just don't wanna talk about it right now" I said while grabbing the beer that Zack put down on the table.
"Okay" he ended the conversation there.