20.AT THE MOVIES

I TOOK FINN'S HAND IN MINE and run outside

I TOOK FINN'S HAND IN MINE and run outside. When we made it out of the house in which World War III just happened, Finn called an Uber and told me that he'll text Nick that we left.

While we waited for the Uber to arrive we talked about what the hell just happened in there. We couldn't help but laugh.

"That really wasn't what I was expecting for that party to turn out" Finn said while shaking his head with a laugh and looking at the ground. "No I was definitely expecting that" I shrugged. "Really?, how so?" "Well it's a frat party, didn't really expect anything else" "then why did you accept for going in the party?"

I thought about it for a little, I knew the answer I just didn't know how to say it "I-, I guess- cause, you would be there?" At this point my face is as red as a tomato I'm sure.

I saw that little smirk of his form right then "oh really?" I pushed him by his shoulder "stop it" and I started walking down the street "stop what?" I crossed my arms and continued waking "you know what I mean, don't act like you don't"

He run to catch up to me, by my side "no seriously I don't know what you're talking about" I turned to look at him and he was still smirking.

I rolled my eyes and turned to look back ahead of me "what did I tell you about rolling your eyes at me?" he stopped walking and turned me around by my arm.

I suddenly got the urge to roll my eyes again but I contained myself. "Come on tell me" "tell you what!" and the Uber is here.

We got inside the car "hello guys" the Uber guy said, "hi" we said back "where to?" I looked at Finn and Finn looked at the Uber. "At the cinema please"

I suddenly got excited, I always wanted to go on a date at the cinema, if this is considered a date, but whatever, for me, it's a date.

The drive at the movies lasted for about 10 minutes. When we arrived I looked outside and there were so many lights.

I've never been to the movies before. I guess I didn't have anyone to go with. I always thought about going alone, I hear it's better than therapy but most people would think it's weird.

So this is my first time coming here, and it's with Finn, on a date. I couldn't ask for more, this is everything I could ever ask for. It's amazing.

Before we got outside I went to pay the Uber but Finn stopped me and immediately payed the him. I turned to look at him "Finn, come on" "shhh" and we got outside.

We quickly got outside and went to look what movie was playing.

Friday The 13th 1980 was playing, oh hell yeah.

"Okay we're so gonna watch this one" I told Finn" he turned to look at the movie "oh hell yeah" why thoughts exactly,glad he agrees with me.

"Glad we agree" and we went to buy tickets.