21. Text

I WATCHED AS Y/N got inside her house and then told the driver to drive off

I WATCHED AS Y/N got inside her house and then told the driver to drive off. About 15 minutes later, we made it to my house and I payed him saying goodnight.

I got inside my house, turned on the lights and realized that there was no one in here. The other ones must still be at the party.

I went up to my room and layed down in my bed with a huff. I miss her already. Everything's so boring when she's not around.

I can't sleep now, and there is no one else here. I thought about what should I do and decided to take a quick shower.

I took of my clothes off and got in. After the shower i brushed my teeth and got dressed up wearing just a pair of grey shorts and layed down again.

I checked the clock and it was 01:02 in the morning. I decided to call Nick and ask him when will they come home. I hope he'll hear his phone ringing, with the loud music and all.

It rung for about 4 times and he picked up "Hey Finn, man wait a minute till I go outside, I can't hear anything" I waited not saying anything.

"Okay, what's up" "hey just wanted to check on you guys I guess" "yeah we're still at the party, I've been trying to look for Quincy for the past 10 minutes or so, can't find him for shit. So, how did it go?, you left with Y/N right?"

I smiled to the thought of our first date "yeah, yeah I did" "okay, where are you now?" "I just got home, about an hour ago actually, sent her home too" "okay well I'm gonna go look for Quincy and we'll be coming home soon, I'll tell the other ones too" "okay, bye" "bye bro".

I hung up and just stayed like that for a few minutes, just looking up at the ceiling.

I will text her a goodnight message.

I went to my contacts and found her.

Y/N <3

Sure thing.
read at 17:32 pm

Goodnight beautiful
sweet dreams
talk to you tomorrow <3

After that, I went through my instagram and then I thought I should call it a night. I got under the cover and drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of shouting and yelling "aye my man Finn wake up" I immediately recognized it was Quincy's voice.

"Wait wait wait wait, he is Y/N's man now" said Cole. When did he come here?,what hour is it?.

I took the pillow from under my bed and and turned around and put it over my head so I could muffle the noise.

"Cmon man wake up, there's so many things to do" said Nick. "Yeah like kissing Y/N" Ugh Quincy again, they want nothing but to embarrass me.