4.AT THE LIBRARY

I WOKE UP TO AN -as always- empty house

My mom and dad being at work and me since it's summer, home alone.

It hits different when you wake up to an empty home, without anyone around to say good morning to, without someone to make breakfast for the family, to kiss you on cheek goodbye and say take care.

Without feeling the warmth of your own family.

After interrupting my stupid thoughts, i went to grab my phone from my nightstand but instead of touching my phone I touched my cold- empty- wooden nightstand.

And then it hit me, the night before, at the beach, the boy, the phone.

I couldn't help but feel frustrated because my morning routine always starts by listening to music with my headphones.

With an heavy heart I finally decided to get up and go brush my teeth.

When I finished freshening up, I got out of the bathroom and went down the stairs to the kitchen.

I saw that my mom didn't prepare something for me yet again, so I made myself a toast and filled a bottle of milk.

After I finished eating I went to make my bed, then I just sat down in my bed, lay down and burst out crying.

I just don't know why i have to go through this.

Why I have to feel so lonely all the time, I really don't.

God I'm supposed to have the time of my life now, im a teenager I'm supposed to be out with my friends having fun, going to parties, going on late night drives, going on adventures, being in trouble cause that's fun too.

Maybe being in love....

But instead im here crying my eyes out, wasting the most important years of my life.

After my forty-minute break down, I get the courage to get up and dress up to go to the library.

I decide to wear my black-cheap lookalike Dr. Martens with a black t- shirt and a black a white plaid skirt and a green flannel shirt.

I let my wavy/curly hair down as usual and grabbed my school bag and got out of the house.

When I made it to library,
I saw a flyer outside of the big door of the library that there's carnival happening here in L.A.

Well i would love to go...if I had friends. I scoffed and opened the door to the library.

I took the flyer tho and put it inside my bag.