13.BUTTERFLIES

I WOKE UP AND opened my eyes only to be blinded by the light of the summer sun

I immediately felt this amazing feeling warming my heart, it's probably the view outside my window that I love to stare at every morning, the comfort of my view and then there's Finn.

The way we would look at eachother yesterday all night and in the car, the way he blushed after I kissed him on his cheek.

Ugh, he gives me butterflies from just locking my eyes with his. I've never felt like this for anyone before. No one has ever made me feel this way before.

To want to wake up in the morning and look forward for the day cause you know you're going to see that one person again.

I wanna be with him all the time.

I turn my head towards my nightstand to grab my phone. I turn it on thinking that there aren't any notifications but my eyes catch Finn's name and the message "Good morning" 30 minutes ago, my heart can't take this, this is so sweet of him.

I press on the notification to answer him back

Finn Wolfhard

Good morning
10:00 a.m.

Good morning Finn
10:30 a.m.

Not even a minute later he texted back and my heart started beating so fast.

Finn Wolfhard

How'd you sleep?

Very well
You?

Me too

Great

Seriously? Thats the best i could come up with? Should I wait for him to text me back?.

Finn Wolfhard

Are you doing
anything today?

Well apart from
going to the library
literally every day,
no I don't think so, why?

That's cool
Well I was just thinking
if you wanna go out
with me today?

Is he asking me on a date? Oh my god, oh my god!!. Is this actually happening or am I dreaming?

Okay, okay calm down luv, maybe he just means to hang out, it's best if I ask him, y'know, just to make sure

Finn Wolfhard

That's cool
Well I was just thinking
if you wanna go out
with me today?