Spoilers

What is the pink-haired human doing?

Why is she sneaking around like that?

Is she...

GONNA THROW ME AWAY???

Bond was, as always, playing with Anya. The pair were as close as can be. But today, the dog noticed that the human he called a friend was acting very suspicious. 

She was walking around with that awful smug smile again, and Bond knew that only bad things came when that happened. 

"Bond! We're going out today!!!" Anya exclaimed excitedly.

Btzz Btzz

Anya's hand was ruffling Bond's fur as she showed him a cake with a candle. The candle had a 1 on it and the frosting said "Happy 1st Birthday Bond!"

Btzz Btzz

(This is Bond's premonition)

Wait, so the reason Anya is acting suspicious is because she's gonna give me a surprise?

Bond turned his head towards the other side of the room. Normally, Anya would have seen his premonition, but she was too busy listening to Loid's thoughts. 

Bond sweated a little. I can't let Anya know that I know about the surprise. She will be sad. I don't want her to be sad.

Bond set his mind. He would make sure to act COMPLETELY normal for the rest of the day. COMPLETELY normal....

That proved to be a harder feat than he thought. 

Every time Anya asked him how he was, or played with him, he tried to conceal his excitement and curiosity on when the cake was coming. He stayed patient and didn't ask for dinner even when his dinner time was past. He thought that they would bring out the cake. 

However, even 2 hours after dinner time, he still hadn't received the cake or his dinner. 

Finally giving in, Bond slowly whimpered his way towards Anya. 

"Bond? What's wrong?" Anya asked, with the smug smile still plastered on her face. 

Bond whimpered and rubbed his head against Anya. The premonition was still fresh in his mind and he knew Anya could see it. Anya's gonna know. Anya's gonna get sad. 

"Whaaaattt? You knew???" 

I knew it.

"Well you should've said so!"

Bond lifted his head in surprise. 

"The fact that you already knew doesn't change that it's cake and that it's yummy!!!!" Anya smiled a genuine smile, "Let's eat the cake then!"

Bond would have teared up if he was a human but since he was a dog, he instead felt very touched. 

I never thought of it that way... Every time I thought the surprise was ruined because of my premonition. I thought it was a bad thing. 

I'm glad I have Anya. 

Anya, Yor, and Loid come out of the kitchen with a gigantic cake identical to the one in his premonition. They sing happy birthday and cheer when Bond attempts to blow out the candle. 

In the end, Bond finds out that spoilors aren't so bad as long as the person you are with makes it fun for you.

P.S. Don't spoil stories, it can be very annoying especially when a person is looking forward to the story. :)