The Winds of Revenge

This is a request by @TorshaSamy . They have a bunch more requests so expect to see it soon. 

In this one shot, Anya is left behind as Twilight and Thorn Princess leave the fake family. She decides it is high time that she gets revenge and teams up with the rich and powerful families of Becky and Damian to see it happen. 

You will see very out of canon personalities from Anya, Becky, and Damian (i.e. a cold and uncaring Anya, Becky, and Damian)

This might be prolonged to a few oneshots so do be aware of that...

Other than that...

Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anya Forger, report to the front office." 

Anya hadn't thought anything about it. She purely thought she was being picked up early as many other kids do. She knew nothing. 

The first thing that hits are the thoughts. The heavy pounding thoughts. The pity, the sorrow, the grief weighed down on her mind heavily.

Then she heard the fateful words. 

She always knew. She knew that it wouldn't last. She knew that what the man was saying was a lie. 

For the man bringing her the news was her father. The one who had taken care of her the past 2 years. 

"Your father is dead. Your mother left. 

You are all alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anya?" Becky's voice seeped into her hearing. 

Anya opened her eyes slowly. It seemed she had slept sitting upright. She uncrossed her legs and looked back at Becky who was making coffee. 

"Becky? The status?" 

"Right, I think we are ready to go." Becky said with a quick glance at the monitors in front of them. 

The monitors displayed various angles of what seemed to be a laboratory of some sorts. The white walls, the many equipment on display, the humans in cells. 

The place where Anya's telepathy was born. 

"And where's Sy-on boy?" Anya asked Becky. 

"Downstairs, getting the others ready."

"Alright." She rose up from her seat in one fluid motion and beckoned at Becky, "Let's go meet my dear creators."

"Yes, let's," Becky agreed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Anya? What happened?" Becky asked worriedly after seeing the depressed little girl. 

"Father's dead." Anya deadpanned with a blank expression. 

Damian, the one sitting behind them gasped in shock while Becky only clutched Anya's shoulders to give her a warm hug. 

"Oh Anya..."

"But not really."

"Huh?" Damian finally remarked at the strange words Anya had said, "What is that supposed to mean?" 

"I can't tell you yet..." Anya said with a frown, "I need somewhere private."

"My house," Becky offered, "Let's go to my house. It's plenty private there."