Trauma and Secrets (Yor x Twilight)

This is a request by @-W-I-L-L-O-W- . Also, THANK YOU FOR 1.6K!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE ITTTTTT!!!!!! Without further ado, the story!

**************************************************************************************

The day had started out awesome. The shopkeeper didn't call her to deal with a 'client', she was able to bring all the groceries home without breaking any eggs, and Anya and Loid-san were being extra nice today.

Not to mention the weather, the sun was smiling down at her and the wind whispered gently in her ear. The snow had just melted from the winter and all that was left was the budding flowers that decorated the meadow.

Today Loid was supposed to take her on a date. After finding out that Yor has been having a hard time at work, he invited her out on a date just to two of them. They would get some dinner and watch a movie together. Then they would walk home hand in hand. It was going to be the perfect date and Yor was so sure of it.

And it did turn out like that. For the first half of the date, it was just as she imagined. The candlelight dinner with her husband's odd choice of food. The horror movie with blood and guillotines set the perfect mood for the date. The date took a down turn while they were taking their time to go home. 

"Today was really fun!" Yor cheered gently, "I had so much fun and the dinner was impeccable as always." 

"I'm glad that you think that way," Loid said, smiling briefly, "I had fun too, I'm glad that the movie was to your taste." 

"It was! The twist at the end of the movie was the best. My heart was beating so loudly," Yor wondered if it was because Loid was holding her hand the whole time. 

"Haha, that's just like you Yor-san," 

"Thank you? Was that a compliment?" 

"Yes, it was a compliment," 

The comfortable silence draped over the two. They were so close together, their hands brushed every time they took a new step. Neither of them pulled away, they stayed close together like that, taking slow steps towards their house. 

"Yor?" 

Yor felt a chill from her name being called. She knew that voice. She could recognize it anywhere. Hopefully it wasn't who she thought it was.

"It is you, Yor! What are you doing there?" 

It was definitely him. Yor pulled away from Loid and turned to meet the blue glass-like eyes of her ex-lover. 

"Hello Hansel, fancy meeting you here," Yor said coldly, her smile was so obviously fake that even Loid winced. 

"What are you doing here?" Hansel repeated. He sounded quite aggressive, running his hand through his bark brown hair. Glaring at the person who was his ex-lover. 

"That isn't any of your business." 

"It is too! You aren't supposed to be here. You should be at home learning to cook with those damaged hands of yours!" 

Loid's ears perked up, he had tried to not be involved with this argument but something felt off about this encounter. 

"I will have you know that I already had dinner. It's already midnight, why would I be learning to cook." 

"Cause you need the help. I know! I can help you out," Hansel sneered. 

"Oh is that so, I would LoVe to hear the way you can help me out." 

Hansel crossed his hands over his chest. He sneered once again and said in a tone lathered with mean. 

"I can have Gretel show you how to cook. She's a hundred times better than you, you should learn a thing or two from her. Oh wait, I forgot. You already tried. How did that turn out? Quite a mess if I remember."