Magic Potion

This story was a request from @ava_luvs ! 

In which Anya, ✨ MaGiCaLlY ✨ gets a 'potion' that forces her to tell the truth. 

Oh boy, oh boy, today there will be some piping hot tea!!! 

Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Sy-on boy!" Anya greeted the young boy with a cheerful smile. 

"Ugh, I told you to stop calling me that," Damian groaned as he waited for the pink-haired girl to catch up. 

"Sorry, sorry, I got too used to it," Anya brushed it off with a careless laugh, "Besides that, look what I found in the bushes!" 

Anya pulled out a rather big bottle of a transparent liquid. On the bottle there were words lining the rim. "Drink if you dare" 

"Looks like water," Damian deadpanned with one glance at the bottle. 

"But, but why would anyone put the words, 'Drink if you dare' on a bottle of water?"

"Dunno, but don't drink it. You don't know what that might do to your body." 

"Hmmm..."

Anya glanced back at bottle. The liquid shimmered in the light. Welp, she knew what she would be doing at home today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Drink if you dare..." Anya mumbled to herself as she sat on the edge of her bed. She 'seriously' contemplated her decisions before deciding to go for it. She opened the bottle and chugged down the mysterious liquid. 

"Wait... I know this smell," the smell that haunted the orphanage day and night. The smell, that triggered her fight or flight instincts. 

"It's alcoh-" She fainted on the spot. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh, is she ok?"

"Just seems as if she drank some alcohol... vodka to be exact."

"Will she be ok?"

"She won't die, that's for sure..."

Blurred out voices reached Anya's ears as she struggled to open her heavy eyelids. A couple minutes of blinking found her to be staring straight at a man's back. She didn't know who he was but felt strangely compelled to tell him her life story. 

"Hi Mr. Stranger..." she slurred her words, "I want to tell you something cool!" 

"Anya, are you ok?" the stranger said, sounding concerned. She couldn't focus on his face and decided to brush it off. 

"Mr. Stranger knows my name!" she said clapping her hands delighted, "Mr. Stranger guess what!?"

"Anya, I am your fath-"

"My Papa's a spy!" Anya cheered in a loud voice. 

Silence befell the room. The stranger was speechless at Anya's sudden outburst. 

"That's not all," she blinked sleepily, "Mama's an assassassin."

"What?" another voice spoke up, a female voice at that. 

"Oh? Hi, Ms. Stranger!" Anya greeted the female. Slightly tipping to the side. Mr. Stranger caught her before she fell. 

But wait, if Mama and Papa find out they will get mad. Anya started to cry.