Oleander (Yor x Twilight)

This is a request by @TorshaSammy . It involves a new character who will be:

Name: Yuuki Fushimura

Alias: Sam Terriyaki (I know, I have wonderful naming sense)

Codename: Oleander (Search it up, it's a flower)

Personality: Obsessed with Yor. Wants to have her as his own, but respects her wishes. Hates Loid for being her husband. Kills solely because he wants Yor to praise him. 

Looks: Brown curly hair. Green eyes. A pretty handsome face. Known for his natural beauty and his perfect body. (Basically, who I would love to be with, but could never be with)

Enjoy!<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thorn Princess, I am in need of assistance."

"Roger."

The falling figure of the Thorn Princess, her eyes narrowed into slits, her hands reaching for the knives at her side. She looked beautiful, she looked magnificent. 

She looked like a queen. 

Ever since then, I had my eye on her. Her black hair that flowed, her ruby red eyes, her perfect body... Everything about her was perfect. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted her to be with me. 

And this was the first step. 

"Thank you for escorting me home," Thorn Princess smiled gently, "I was in a pickle because women nowadays can't do anything without looking suspicious." 

"No, it's alright," I smiled back, "I love walking downtown, it wasn't much of a problem."

"Ah, Ok." 

"Besides that, I heard you just came back from a very successful assassination, how was that?" 

"Shhhh! You can't say that out loud!" Thorn Princess pressed a finger to her mouth. Goddamn, she looked cute.

"Right sorry," I smile gently at her remark, "But how did it go?" 

"Oh it was marvelous! I think that was the first time in a while that I had to actually try. The bodyguards were reaaaaaally strong, so it took a while to kill them without being caught. They were also so heavy! I wish I didn't have to clean up after myself."

"Rules are rules," I shrug, "But I wouldn't mind cleaning up after you if that makes you happy."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah." 

Of course I would. Nothing in the world could stop me from making you happy. In my dark world of assassination, you were my light. I would gladly be your light if needed. 

"Thanks Oleander."

"Please, I told you to call me Sam."

"Well then, call me Yor." 

The smile between the two of us was wonderful, I hope it lasts forever.

"Yor?" 

"Oh, Loid-san!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first rule of a spy is to ever fall in love. 

The second rule is to never let your feeling get ahead of you. 

Seems like I, Twilight, would be breaking both of those rules.