Birthday Wishes

This was a request by @ajredtra . I don't know what Anya's birthday is so for the sake of the story, FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY, I will say that it is May 13. Also Damian is 14 and Anya is 12 so they are in 8th grade. Anya is turning 13 in this story. Anya is the italics and Damian is the bold.

Without further ado, THE STORY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sakura blossoms were in full bloom and all the students on campus were getting nervous for the upcoming midterm exams.

This was no exempt for Damian, his heart was racing at 100 miles per hour, but for a different reason. It's almost Anya's birthday, how do I give her the present without making it seem like I like her???

Damian Desmond, the second son to the Desmond group had black hair that was styled to look partly messy, partly clean. He had grown quite a bit since his toddler years and exuded a domineering aura to all those around him.

Currently that same boy was worried about a present for an 8th grade girl.

I can't just give it to her, cause that will seem like I like her. I can't admit it or else I will lose the love contest!

Anya, Damian believed, had agreed to a silent contest on who would confess first. The person who got the other to confess would be the winner and get all the benefits including being the dominant person of the relationship.

Father always says that I must rule over my women, Anya is no exception! I can't lose this contest, so how do I give her the gift.

The second son of the Desmond group pondered furiously while a certain psychic stood puzzled at his inner turmoil.

Sy-on boy and I are in a contest? What's the contest about? I don't get it, why can't he just give me the present?

Anya Forger, daughter of the notorious spy, Twilight. Her pink hair had grown to her lower back area and her green eyes was as clueless as ever. Her psychic abilities hadn't changed, just as her horns that poked out of her cute hairdo.

Contrary to Damian's belief, Anya had no clue of their 'silent agreement' of a contest.

"If you want to give me a birthday present, you can just give it to me." Anya said bluntly at the black-haired boy.

Damian blushed a deep red. How could she tell what I was thinking? She must be mocking me! Calm down, if I give it to her now, then that would be the same as saying that I prepared it before hand, but if I say no that would be like pushing her away... I can't do that.

Sy-on boy's confusing.

"I don't quite remember your birthday," lies "I don't usually remember birthdays unless something extravagant goes along with it." The boy said coldly, inwardly wincing at his own words. Goddamnit! Why can't she just confess and get this over with.

What's there to confess? GASP! Did he figure out that I stole his peanuts during recess? I can't say that! I'll just play along...

"Extravagant? Do you mean like a party?" Anya says smoothly. Her lying skills were exceptional after she watched her father lie multiple times with no hitch. Since she was able to nitpick at all the details with her psychic powers, she was able to become the BEST liar there was.

"Did someone say, PARTY~!!!" Becky butted in with a swish of her hair.

The daughter of CEO Blackwell, Becky Blackwell, was Anya's number 1 friend. Her hair draped down her back. Her sophisticated air had disappeared along with her reasoning when talking with her best friend. Now her black eyes twinkled at the thought of hosting a party.