𝘀𝗶𝘅.

ignore any mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
saturday 8th january, 2022

kaatjè myra rose | kj saturday 8th january, 2022

ma.
Where are u Kaatjè???

ma.
Just tell me ur safe at least

ma.
My flight is at 8 so if I'm not there when ur back u know why

ma.
Just called Icelyn she says ur safe

ma.
Call me pls we need to talk

icelyn 💓
ur ma lookin for u but i handled it x

i sucked my teeth and locked my screen putting my phone to the side then sat up.

bando laid next to me snoring really loud and i couldn't back to sleep with all that racket so i got up to go use the bathroom.

once i was done i took it upon myself to look through his cabinets, seeing if i can find some new toothbrushes because i was not about to speak to him with a smelly mouth.

after five minutes i found them then proceeded to brush my teeth. after i was done i put it in the tooth holder for the next time i was here because i was definitely coming back.

his apartment was so nice and clean and he made me feel extremely comfortable. that's what's helping him grow on me: his ability to make me comfortable enough to be myself around him because i'm only the true me around icelyn and farrah.

i didn't like bando yet, but i was very fond of him. i enjoyed his company a lot and whenever i was with him i'd forget about everything i had going on.

"you straight?" he asked as he walked into the bathroom. his voice was deep and raspy.

"yeah just got done brushin my teeth," i turned with a smile.

"how you find em?" he asked me.

"with my eyes?" i said with my eyebrows furrowed causing him to chuckle.

"move out the way so i can brush my teeth," he said moving me to the side by my waist. i watched as he brushed his teeth taking in all his facial features.

he had a few scars above his right eyebrow and his cheek but his skin was still very smooth and brown. his dreads complimented his skin tone a lot as bits of it were blonde but they hung low covering his face a little as he brushed his teeth.

"you grillin mad hard," he said looking at me through the mirror, "makin me nervous and shit,"

"what you nervous for?" i laughed a little.

"cause," he dragged, "it's sum on my face?"

"naa just takin in your appearance," i shook my head.

"you showered yet?" he asked me.