𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲.

excuse all mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
saturday 5th february, 2022

kaatjè myra rose | kjsaturday 5th february, 2022

*swipe*

liked by iceyicelyn and 4,008 others4theluvofkj 🥳view all 1,000 comments

4theluvofkj 🥳
view all 1,000 comments

i groaned as i woke up due to the blinding sunlight that was shining on my face.

"who the fuck opened the blinds?" i said voice groggy and all. i was hungover from last night and needed some water and food fast.

"i knew i should've just got a hotel room to myself cos who the fuck opens up blinds at... nine o'clock in the morning?" i said after picking up my phone and looking at the time.

we were at an airbnb. just me and the girls cause i didn't feel like going back to my house after the club. it was boring and lonely there and i lowkey miss waking up to someone.

i got up to see who was awake and noticed farrah's happy ass cooking pancakes in the kitchen.

"morning," she grinned, "did you enjoy last night?" she asked.

"yes," i nodded, "did you open up the blinds in my room?"

"yeah to let some sunshine in. you are not a vampire,"

"no but i was asleep," i said softly, "and with this hangover ima need them to stay closed," i said going in the fridge and grabbing a coke and a bottle of water.

"did you get the lemons?" i asked her.

"they're in that bag," she pointed to the counter, "you want some food?" she asked me.

"yes please," i said getting a little excited. farrah always made the best breakfast.

she placed four pancakes on a plate with eggs and bacon and handed it over to me.

i squeezed some lemon juice into a bottle of water before going to sit at the island in front of my plate. she placed the syrup next to my plate and i dug in.