𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

excuse all mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
saturday 30th april, 2022

"have you told him yet?" icelyn asked me over the phone

"nope and i don't intend to," i shook my head as i wiped the countertop, "and he's still hot about that shit so no,"

"but that nigga be owin everybody somethin why ali had to do allat?" farrah scrunched up her face.

"girl you did not tell semaj.." icelyn stale faced her.

"of course i didn't," she rolled her eyes, "but i be around him enough to know that nigga lj owe a couple people some money, including shaad," she explained.

"all i know is i'm not about to be the cause of another shoot out," i said throwing my hands up. i washed the rag then squeezed all the water out then hanged it up to dry. i was finally done cleaning my apartment so now it was time to eat.

"ali still not cool off dat?" farrah asked icelyn.

"he owe ali twenny bands, he not restin until he get that shit back," she sighed.

"next subject," i said taking out my left over chinese i had in the fridge then putting it on a plate before heating it up.

"right," farrah agreed, "when are the fab three goin out again its been a minuteee,"

"for real," icelyn nodded, "we been boo'ed up and forgot to have fun apparently,"

"who been boo'ed up?" i raised an eyebrow.

"i hate when kaatjè do this stupid shit," farrah rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"right like her and shaad haven't been playin house these last couple weeks," icelyn co-signed.

"um actually we haven't," i corrected her, "he just be over here cos we live in the same buildin so it makes sense,"

he be over here and we just be fuckin, and fuckin, and fuckin...

"but no boo over here, we just kickin it," i said with a smile.

"what be wrong with you?" icelyn asked me with a mug on her face.

"excuse me?" i said with a loud laugh.

"like one day you like him then the next you dubbin him, make it make sense," she said. i just rolled my eyes and chuckled.

i didn't want to tell them that i had caught him texting other girls, especially since i been screaming "my man, my man, my man," so much. that shit was embarrassing so since then i lowkey been off him.

"i just don't like getting too attached just in case," i shrugged. there was some truth to that. because once i get attached and he fuck up for real, i'm finna be on his ass.