𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

{ her name is pronounced kat • jae }

ignore any mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
monday 10th january, 2022

"stop kaatjè," bando groaned trying to push me off of him

"stop kaatjè," bando groaned trying to push me off of him. i was laying on him with my back on his cheat, slightly pushing him off the bed so he could wake up. i was bored.

"what am i doin?" i smiled, "what am i doin saimir?"

"you annoyin me that's what you doin," he sucked his teeth.

"cmon get up so you can drive me home,"

"who said you goin home?" his eyes shot open as he mugged me causing me to laugh. i knew that shit would wake him up.

it was twelve in the afternoon and we didn't nothing yesterday but lay up all day. today i actually wanted to go out. do some shopping or some shit.

"i got pieces to pick up and drop off to ali later," i said to him.

"okay we'll do that.. later," he said still trying to push me off him.

"but i wanted to go shopping," i said crossing my arms.

"yes we can do all that later kaatjè," he said successfully pushing me off this time. i huffed as i sat up on my side of the bed pulling the covers over me. i grabbed my phone on the nightstand then felt bando wrap his arms around my waist as he laid his head on my stomach.

i was mad hungry so he better prepare to hear world war III in that bitch.

"help me choose what pictures to post at least?" i asked rubbing his ear.

"show me them," he said sitting up a little, arms still wrapped around my waist but his head was now on my chest.

"the one of you sittin down and that one," he said scrolling back to the picture, "yeah you look bad as shit here,"

"okay," i nodded.

"and then post the video you took for me with the bag and the boots and shit. watch them bitches call you an icon or some shit," he said and i nodded.

"why you think they gon call me that?" i asked him.

"cos you dress mad different. i know you bitches be eatin that shit up," he said. i laughed and nodded as i posted my pictures.