𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

excuse all mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
monday 28th february, 2022

"so what was it that you needed to tell me?" i said as icelyn got in the passenger seat

"when i tell you, you gonna want to leave that nigga today," she shook her head. i raised an eyebrow as my cheeks began to get hot.

"what happened?" i said.

"remember when you and bando was in to it and he had that one girl around?" she said.

"he still fuckin wit ha?" i said sitting up.

"i don't wanna assume but it sound like it," she said looking concerned, "when i was with ali, bando called him and it was a female in the back. so i asked who it was and he explained it to me. but i was wonderin why he was wit ha and not at the crib with kaat,"

"he said he was makin plays," i chuckled.

"see if he lyin about his whereabouts and i'm hearin he with another bitch, you know what that means,"

"over niggas," i waved my hand. that meant i didn't wanna hear more about it. my mind was already made.

it's one thing to lie but he did allat hootin and hollerin just to be right back in that bitch pussy.

i drove off to go and get my stuff from bando's crib before he came back. it was nothing to explain or talk about; we done, i'm leaving.

i'm not going to lie and say i didn't catch a lil feelings and i wasn't hurt, because i most definitely was. but i wasn't hurt that he was still dealing with that girl. it was everything that happened in-between. niggas had me breaking character all for him to go back fuckin with that girl.

"you know you can always stay with me for as long as you need," icelyn said and i just nodded. i didn't say anything because i remembered that i was literally homeless lmao. then all that shit with my ma, life was really starting to hit.

i was too comfortable with bando that i forgot i had my own serious shit going on. i know this is wattpad but it was so silly for me to move in with a complete stranger.

anyways what i've learnt from this is that niggas ain't shit and won't ever be shit and that i should never trust them again.

__

"yeah but jayda be taking lil baby back all the time," farrah said with shrug.

"you finna piss me off farrah," i said mugging her. icelyn giggled as she scrolled through her phone.