𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

excuse all mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
tuesday 8th february, 2022

i ran up the steps to my house whilst i was struggling to take the key out of my pockets

once i finally got it out, i put the key in and tried to turn it but it wouldn't budge.

"the fuck?" i said taking the key out so i could make sure i was using the right one and it was. i stood there looking at my key confused and shit before trying again.. but it still didn't move.

"i know this bitch- tuh," i said taking my phone out of my pocket. i went to dial her number and she answered on the third ring.

"yo you changed the locks?" i said putting the phone on speaker.

"that's my house kaatjè," she spoke, "you're barely there, you barely respect it, shit you barely respect me. at all. then you wanna go ahead and block me? that's fine. you done with me i'm done with you,"

"you listening to yourself right now?" i said with a light chuckle pacing up and down, "you can't wish your only daughter a happy birthday cos you salty bout some shit you knew i was right about. you knew you were in the wrong but because you love to act like youn ever do shit wrong you gon make up excuses for bein a shitty ass mother,"

"and that's why the locks have been changed. since i'm a shitty ass mother and you wanna block me and shit, go ahead. you wanna live your life without me? be my guest. but like i said, you done with me, i'm done with you,"

"finna kick this shit down," i said beginning to feel my blood boil. my cheeks were getting hot and i was beginning to pace faster.

"kick my door kaatjè you will be paying for that," she said in a stern voice.

"i won't be payin for shit," i laughed preparing myself to kick down this door. i didn't give a fuck what country she was in or how far she was. nothing was gonna stop me from
getting my shit and getting the fuck up outta here.

"then i will call the cops,"

"oh?" i said before putting force on my right leg and kicking the door. it popped open and i heard the bolts and shit breaking off and falling on the ground.

"kaatjè!" she yelled through the phone, "i can't believe you just- oh my God do you know where the fuck i'm at right now?!"

i ignored her as i went up to my room to finish packing up my stuff. i already had half done all that was left was everything i had in my bathroom and some things on the shelves. 

i threw them all into random boxes then proceeded to carry them to my car one by one.

this the shit i be talking about. mfs do shit to me then say its my fault and i'm the problem. especially my mother. the one time i finally call her out on her shit, she wanna disown me. but that's fine. cause in reality i've always had me. it's always been me vs the world and it's forever going to be that because in the end the only person that got me for real is me.