𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

filler💓

excuse all mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
monday 4th april, 2022

"i'm not tryna get put on," i laughed leaning on ali's car

"i'm not tryna get put on," i laughed leaning on ali's car. i was with him and icelyn outside the deli.

"that's cos you still fuckin with my boy," he claimed and i rolled my eyes.

"no kaat got the right idea cos summer is round the corner," she pointed out, "we finna be outside,"

"i'm sayin i need to be single single this summer," i agreed.

"bando not finna be happy about that," ali shook his head.

"he's not my mannnn," i exclaimed with a laugh. that really wasn't my man and i didn't have feelings for him he was just my munch.

"stop playin with my boy kaatjè,"

"i'm not playin with him tho, he's really not my man," i mugged.

times like this i wish i had another nigga so people could shut the fuck up about saimir. yes i fuck with him and i like spending time with him but chances of us actually being together are zero.

not being able to handle my virginity and going out his way to get a nut was off putting and i don't need a man like that.

"and i don't know why you over here talkin bout 'we'," he turned to iceyln, "you finna be in the house pregnant as fuck,"

"GOD FORBID!" me and icelyn yelled.

"why would you manifest some shit like that?" she smacked him upside the head.

"i really hate this for you icelyn," i shook my head. i pulled the shapes i had for ali out of my bag and handed it to him. that was the whole reason i was here in the first place.

"say what you want, little ali finna be runnin up and down here by next year," he mugged her. he handed me the stack he had for me and i grinned as i put it in my bag.

"the way you be so happy to see money is concerning," icelyn said looking concerned.

"and they say money can't buy happiness," i shook my head with a smile. "you need to be concerned about getting a pregnancy test,"

"that shit say positive it's straight to the clinic i swear," she said beginning to get irritated.

"you can't do that if i successfully trapped you, you can't kill my baby," he mugged her.

"anyways i'm finna go, i'm tired," i said stretching a little.

"or bando's waiting for you at the crib," icelyn smirked.

"actually i don't know what he's doing because he's not my man," i mugged. i said my goodbyes then walked over to my car and left before bando popped up out of nowhere.