𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

excuse all mistakes x

kaatjè myra rose | kj
saturday 12th february, 2022

you ever get so high you forget you're a living being on planet earth? that was me right now, zoned out on icelyn's couch whilst everybody else was talking

i needed to escape reality for a moment and that drinking shit wasn't going to help so i had a solo smoke sesh in my car before i came up her.

cabrini and dejonae were here. it was a girls day thing i don't know. i didn't know why they were here either but they were.

i was slouched on the couch, hands in my pockets and legs spread open staring into space.

"ain't no point trying to talk to her right now she fried fried," farrah laughed a little.

"scrate like det," i said with a nod before bursting into laughter causing icelyn to laugh with me.

"where you boyfriend at?" cabrini said trying to laugh with us instantly making me stop.

why was shawty even here?

"ion have one," i said dryly.

"they're not official yet but you really shouldn't be asking about him its weird," icelyn said.

"i can't ask about a nigga she's talkin to? the fuck.. y'all are so fuckin weird i swear," cabrini said scrunching her face up.

"but you askin about a nigga you clearly had somethin for so don't do that. you tha real weirdo," icelyn mugged her.

"i'm askin cos she over here high as shit like does he even know her whereabouts right now?"

"bitch.." i said looking dead at her, "you stay worried about me and mines worry about what you got goin on down between your pussy lips cos i saw that shit leakin not too long ago but i decided to keep quiet about it because it wasn't my business but somehow you managed to find a way to try be in mine,"

"damn," farrah said looking away sipping her drink. i was lowkey mad at her because she's the one that planned this kumbaya with bitches we talk shit about.

"you doin too much kaatje," dejonae said taking up for her friend. "like that shit was unnecessary,"

"no what's unnecessary is that pink eye you got from lettin niggas nut in ya eye," i said shaking my head, "i hate that for you like i really do,"