𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲.

excuse all mistakes x

shiloh christopher leslie | shaad
saturday 16th april, 2022

ion know what was wrong with me but i was feelin kaatjè bad

ion know what was wrong with me but i was feelin kaatjè bad. like i wanna know where she at, what she doin, who she wit, allat.

we're talkin and i'm gettin to know her more obviously but i just wanna tell her she's mine and no one else's.

i watched as she moved around her apartment looking for her smoking equipment. i chilled on the couch and scrolled through youtube looking for some music to play. we was finna spend the day together.

"you wanna roll up or should i?" she asked sitting beside me.

"lemme see if you can roll for me," i smirked. she playfully rolled her eyes and grabbed her grinder.

she had on a hoodie and some shorts and her hair was in a messy ponytail.

"how often you smoke?" she asked me as she licked the paper.

"four spliffs a day," i shrugged.

"thats bad but not as bad as some people," she chuckled to herself, "i know niggas smoking eleven in a day,"

"naa it used to be like that but smokin too much not good for ya mental so i cut down. i'm tryna quit completely tho,"

"i like being high," she said handing me the first blunt then rolling the other. "i be so calm just chilling,"

once she was done she put the blunt down and stretched out her hand for the previous one. i handed it to her and she lighted it taking a big pull before passing it to me.

i took two big pulls before passing it back to her.

"you ever be so high you just wanna melt into the couch?" i said getting comfortable.

"yeah," she laughed blowing out smoke, "its like you mad tense when you sober but as soon as that high kick in everything just relaxes,"

"why you be feelin tense?" i asked taking the blunt from her. she sighed before staring into space.

"ion know its like... i be puttin so much pressure on myself to be like, a solid human being so i always gotta watch what i'm doin and how i'm doin it. like i gotta think twice about shit and that's with anything. but i'm like that cos all i got is me," she shrugged.

"i feel you," i nodded handing the blunt back to her, "but i feel like my shit is karma for what i be doin. ian ask or want to do allat but you gotta get it how you live," i said, "so when i smoke its like i can finally chill and just relax. thats why i used to smoke so much,"

"hmm," she said looking at me. she tilted her head with a smile, her eyes low as hell. she looked so fine.

"what?" i said blowing out smoke. i handed her the blunt so she could finish it.