Chapter Eleven

Before you knew it, you were pinned against the counter, trapped between Hawks and a cupboard. He leant down before speaking "Are you sure you want to play with me?I don't play nice." Your eyes widened and you pulled him closer to you by the collar of his signature jacket

"Maybe I like it rough, you never know." You said before the distance between the two of you was closed and his lips crashed onto yours. All of this was causing problems for your heat, you were seconds away from jumping his bones, but to be honest, it looked like he wasn't going to mind.

"Fuck, don't play with me right now Princess, I had a shit day at work and I'll gladly take it out on you." He groaned before peering down at you only to see your legs begin to wobble as another bout of your heat came. "Oh fuck I'm sorry, I shouldn't have led you on, let's talk about this after your heat, if you're still horny then I'll take you on a date first."

"No." You whined in protest pouting, the cramps coming back to haunt you. "Please, take me Alpha." You begged before you began to grind your hips against his thigh, desperate for some kind of friction, only for him to grab your hips and still them, letting down any kind of hope you had.

"No little one, you can't just beg me to fuck you, as much as it makes me hard for you I refuse to let you do something you may regret when you're not in the right state of mind. Please go back to your room Y/n."

"But Alpha-"

"No buts. Go back to sleep or something please? This hurts you just as much as its hurting me. Trust me, I'd love for you to bounce your pretty little self on my cock, but I can't allow you to do that." He stated before letting go of you and walking away to his room. You heard the door click so it was definitely locked.

To say you were disappointed was an understatement, you needed his knot to make it go away, it would feel so good, so big, it would make you lose your dumb, Omega mind, and the fact he just rejected your advances was a big crush on your ego and emotions.

You went back to your room and sulked, though the burning was still there you had no intention to do anything about it, you were too caught up in the rejection of your presentation. It was still too risky to go outside and go home, so you were stuck here for another 36 hours.

'May as well binge watch movies until I go home.' You thought, pulling your phone out and deciding on a movie to watch.