Chapter Two.

You sat and watched (Favourite Disney Movie). After that Tsu put on the Princess And The Frog, finally, another couple of hours had passed and Mina put on (Random Disney Movie) Obviously with every song that came on, she sang and danced around the room. You eventually got tired of it and turned the TV off because one, you were hungry, two, it was late, three, you wanted Mina to shut up and four, you needed to go out to work.

What was your job? Well you had two.

For one of them, you worked in the same agency as Hawks. You worked as a file sorter. It was quiet and out of the way and if your heat started you could call for backup from your coworker Mai, with her being a beta it meant you have no problems going in and out of the building if your heat suddenly started. Obviously this was a day job, yet sometimes you worked overtime or cover shifts to make ends meet or save money for something you desperately wanted.

For the other, you worked at a local bar as a bartender. The bar was specifically for Betas and marked Omegas and Alphas. Seeing as you were unmarked, as a safety precaution, they had asked for you to wear a marking prevention collar to prevent you being jumped on the way home or to work. You normally took a taxi or an uber but on some of the nights where you couldn't get one, you walked home with a few of your beta coworkers. They were nice enough and you didn't mind their company.

For the most part, you earned a lot but it went to paying rent, netflix, spotify, bills, food and clothes. You could spend an extra two hundred a month without worrying about going into debt, which was a bonus because if Mina or Tsuyu came and stayed for a while it would allow them to be provided for.