Chapter Five

Your shift had finally started and once again, you were being flirted with by drunk people. You sighed and asked them to stop.

It usually worked seeing as most of them were marked anyway, the odd one or two weren't but they left you alone.

Well, everyone except one person.

"Hey pretty lady~"

"Wanna come home with me?"

"Why are you working here? Shouldn't you be at home with pups?"

"You don't have pups?"

You sighed and continued to clean a glass, knowing if you ignored him, he would go away soon. If he didn't, you'd just ask for security to escort him out.

"Why are you ignoring me? Don't you see how much of a man I am?"

"Am I not good enough for you? Or are you a slut and refrains from getting pregnant with pups and getting marked?"

That was the last straw.

"Right, sorry Bucko, but I don't give a shit about going home with you. I know what your plan is, I don't know what your problem is, but leave me the fuck alone before I have security escort you out of here. I suggest you find someone else to try and 'chat up' because if you continue with me I won't hesitate to have you banned from all the clubs in the area. Just piss off."

At this point you were making a scene and your foul mouth seemed to just push the man further.

"What is a small weak omega going to do to me? You can't even pleasure yourself enough through your heats that's why you need us Alphas."

You burst into a fit of laughter. "Obviously nobody educated you on what heats are. They're a mating thing dipshit. It makes us vulnerable so Alphas have the instinct to mark and make pups. If I didn't know any better I'd say you were uneducated and need something better to do with your life. Find someone who will love you, not someone to just carry your pups."

With that, you were done with him, you pressed a button on your radio and security came and dropped him off outside. It wasn't your fault he couldn't pick his jaw up off the floor.