Chapter Four

The walk to work was quiet and you were grateful nothing bad was happening.

You continued to walk through damp and dark allies. You somewhat blended in with your surroundings. You had your headphones on and your phone and pepper spray was in your bag along with your spare heat suppressants, you never know when any omega could to into heat so preparing for it was good.

You finally walked onto the street where the bar was. It was queuing out of the door as per usual. You went up to Daisuke, one of the men who worked as a bouncer. He escorted you round the back to let you in because there was so much going on and the crowd outside was beginning to get rowdy.

Once inside you were overpowered by the smell of sweat, cheap deodorant and smoke. It wasn't pleasant but after an hour it would be alright for your nose to breathe properly again. Music blared from one speaker to another and the monotonous rhythm was quite annoying.

You put your bag in your locker and you were glad the music was muffled a bit. You checked the timetable again, your shift didn't start for another ten minutes, so you decided to check the news.

'Pro hero hawks saves hundreds from collapsing building.'

'Hawks warns Omegas to stay home, here's the reason why."

'Hawks'

'Hawks'

'Hawks'

'Hawks'

'Hawks'

All the news ever talked about was Hawks. He looked like a cannibal and he would probably eat his child. It concerned you a little bit that your mind thought of that to describe him after never even meeting him, and as he was one of the top heroes around that would be highly unlikely, but you guessed that's what made you dislike him, pro heroes were too perfected.