Chapter Eighteen

When you got home, you were relieved to see your bed. It had been so long since you had been in it, you couldn't wait to peel off the outfit you had been so cruelly put on show with. Saying goodbye to Hawks had been awkward. He walked you up to the door and made sure you got in before he himself left. He didn't say much like he usually would, and you were certain you had upset him with your earlier rejection.

You laid on your bed with a sigh, rolling up in the blankets. Your pyjamas were comfy enough to just curl up in and stay there forever. You smiled to yourself, that was until you realised, your friends were still here.

You groaned and got out of bed. Going into the living room. Seeing them all staring at the TV.

"What the hell are you guys doing? Don't you have kids..?" You asked, you tried to be polite but yo were exhausted and their presence was an interruption in the serenity of your house.

"We wanted to ask how it went." Uraraka said, not removing her eyes from the TV.

"You could do that over text you know.."

Mina then jumped out from behind you, grabbing you. "No we couldn't."

"Can I fill you all in later..? I'm tired, and I have work tomorrow.." You whined, trying to get their sympathy.

"Stop your bitching, or we'll tie you up and force it out of you via some unethical methods."

"Mina.. that's illegal?"

"What's your point?" She smiled, and you knew you had no options against her.