Chapter One

It was a warm day out. The sun was shining high in the clear sky and it reflected off the window. Creating a, very, unsatisfying glare on your TV screen. You groaned in disappointment, knowing you would have to either turn the TV off or, get up and close your curtains. You couldn't be bothered doing a lot for the rest of the day and planned to laze around until you had work, so you got up and walked to the curtains, closing them. You turned back to your Television screen. Seeing the one person you had expected to see but still didn't want to see.

"Pro hero Hawks, saved four people from a suspected sexual assault attack on unmarked omegas. We don't know which Alphas keep causing these attacks or why they're choosing to do it, but we urgently suggest that unmarked Omegas get marked or stay with their Alpha. Do not go outside without a heat suppressor if you're due to go on your heat."

So much for going out to see Mina and Tsuyu over drinks about why you're not marked yet. Knowing them, Mina will drag Tsu over and they'll end up staying for a week which is totally unfair on their husbands. You didn't mind, but it would mean your food for the rest of the week would need restocking. You contemplated going before they could arrive, but then you heard a knock on your door. Groaning in irritation, you got up and walked to it, almost slamming it open, seeing the all too familiar faces once you had. Almost instantly you were pulled into a hug.

"Did you see the news Y/n?" Tsu asked.

"I did. It's annoying that they think a lot of us Omegas need Alphas to be safe in society." You replied unhappily.

"Y/n honey, it's not our fault you reject every Alpha that tried to present themselves to you." Mina giggled and you shot her a glare.

"I don't need an Alpha, I manage through my heats perfectly fine without one. I don't want to be marked and thought of as a toy. 'As long as they're sexually happy and emotionally happy an Omega will do whatever and Alpha tells them.' Not me, fuck that. I'm not a toy and I don't expect to be treated as such."

"You do realise that both Mina and I are marked Omegas and that life for us isn't like that." Tsu said quietly.

"It's not like that because you both already had pups and are busy all the time to realise you've had your lives taken from you."

"Ok stop it, why don't we calm down and watch a marathon of Disney movies?"

"Fine. I'm picking the first one because it's my house." The three of you then walked into the house and the two of them already had ice cream tubs and spoons.