Chapter Twelve

A week had passed since the abnormal event in Hawks' place, it turned out Mina and Tsuyu had been informed of the situation and were now more determined than ever to get you marked to prevent it happening again, but as the stubborn piece of shit you are, you were fighting back with more force than you ever had before. You didn't want to potentially lose most of your freedom to someone who doesn't care about you.

"Y/n~" Mina sang, her phone in hand, leading to the conclusion that, it couldn't be good.

"Do you need something?" You replied back, already dreading for what was to come.

"Ouch, you're blunt today." She said before pouting for a second and then when you rolled your eyes returned to her smiling face, "anyway, I'm just letting you know you have a date today."

"I have a what?"

"A date obviously, that's what I said isn't it?" She said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Mina, you know I don't do dating!"

"I do, and I don't care. You're going on this date."

"Why?"

"Because I said so, get your lazy ass up and dressed because otherwise I will make you go in your pyjamas and make him get you to pay."

"But I'm broke-"

"No you're not shut up." She glared down at you, before continuing her speech. "You're going to a café, it's called 'Cupcake."

"Ironic that a singer has a café named after them."

"Y/n. God help me, I will beat your ass and smite you like a zombie in Minecraft, get your hubba-bubba ass into that bathroom and go have a fucking shower before I clean you with street water and leave you all ugly."

"What great friends I have who could ever be as nice to me than Mina Ashido, oh wait, literally everyone."

"5."

"What are you? My mum?" You laughed but Mina was not having any of it, she stared harder.

"4."

"Why are we counting?"

"3." Her voice got louder with each number she spoke. You wanted to stay and watch her get to 1 but also, no you didn't. What if she fried your ass?

"Alright, alright I'm going." You walked towards the bathroom, heading to the shower, turning it on, before stripping your clothes off and putting them in a pile, and proceeding to wash the grime and dirt from the day off of yourself.

You honestly didn't see the point of showering because you weren't going to be allowed to leave the house without your mug being beat, so you'd prefer to shower when you get back, as it is logical and makes sense, but Miss Girl Mina said no.

When you finished in the shower you grabbed a towel and began to dry yourself off just as you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Y/n, I brought the cavalry."

"Mina I swear, why are you so interested in my love life?"

"Because you're the only one of us who isn't marked or mated in some way so obviously we want to experiment with you." Came the voice of Jirou.

"Fuck me-"

"Hopefully your date will end up with that." Came the voice you recognised to be Momo.

"Are you all perverts or something? Leave the area of the bathroom door. I need clothes."

"Not yet! We haven't decided on your outfit." Oh great, Uraraka is here too. Could this day get any better?