Loverman 💀💥 (James Hetfield x Fem Reader)

"You drive me fucking crazy. You think it's a silly little game dressing like that when I'm on stage? Words can't describe how badly I've been wanting to fuck you," James growls under his breath against the shell of your ear. He stood so close behind you that you could feel his hard cock pressing against the small of your back.

"James....there are people watching!" You hiss under your breath, your cheeks burning red. To the few prying eyes in the hotel lobby, it looked like harmless joking and flirting, but oh if only they knew. Your breath hitches in your throat when he snakes an arm around you, his hand slipping under the folds of your trench coat to caress your silky smooth skin. You were almost having second thoughts about wearing that tiny mini skirt and crop top, but you knew it was going to drive him mad seeing you dressed in such skimpy clothing; the white leather body harness you adorned under it only increased his desire. His calloused hand felt like heaven against the bare skin of your exposed abdomen. You bite down on the inside of your cheek, questioning your thoughts on dressing so provocatively at Metallica's last show of the Hardwired tour.

The few seconds it took the elevator to arrive at the lobby felt like an eternity. Your loins and womanhood were on fire for James. A soft gasp escapes your lips as James nearly pushes you into the elevator and hits the button to close the door. He's immediately on you, having you pinned with his hands on either side of your head and your back against the metallic and wooden wall. His lips are crushed against yours in a near desperate urgency. You couldn't help but melt from the heat of his mouth against yours as his tongue flicks against your lower lip, asking for entrance.

"James...." You mewl against his demanding mouth, melting into the heated kiss feeling his tongue glide with ease against yours. Gripping at his shortly cropped hair, you tug him away just enough to be able to speak again. "James....what if someone walks in? They have cameras in here." The thought of being watched or seen sent tingles of excitement through your body.

"And? I've been wanting you all night, baby. You've been a tease to me all night. It's been driving me mad watching other guys gawk at you. It's my job to remind them who you belong to," he growls under his breath against your lips. One of his hands reach down, trailing up your thigh and under your tight mini skirt. A hungry, toothy grin tugs at his lips feeling your heat against his hand. The close proximity made your sex ache with anticipation for his touch. Using his knee, he pushes your legs open even more and grins widely to himself feeling you hadn't any panties on; he teasingly traces the outer most part of the lips of your pussy with his index and middle finger.

The elevator dings and the doors glide open to the 6th floor; six floors to go. James looks over his shoulder and arches a brow at the patron that was unsure whether he should enter the elevator or not. James gives the man a glaring grin, his fingers never stopping their ministrations under your skirt. "Up or down?" James asks without missing a beat, his body never leaving yours. When the all too shocked patron says nothing, James just shrugs it off completely unbothered and watches the elevator doors close.

"Oh my god...James!" You slap his shoulder. You were in utter shock, but deep down that excitement was like none you ever had before. You wanted to protest more but became speechless at the sensation of a third finger being added against your pussy. His index and ring finger spreading your cunt open while his middle finger dives in. The sensation nearly drops you to your knees. "Ah...f-fuck....James..."

"Look at you baby. I've barely even started and you're already shaking," he was so amused at how easy it was to turn you into a babbling mess. "Pay back is a bitch, isn't it? After tonight, everyone is going to know that you're MINE." The emphasis he placed on the word makes you shiver. A few more agonizingly slow pumps of his finger and the elevator dings again, this time it was finally the top floor and you were ready to take James right there.