Another Update

Hey guys, gals, theys and xeys. I'm back with another update. So in May I had a death in the family. My uncle was like a grandpa to me, but he passed away peacefully surrounded by family. His last words to his wife were "I love you, and you'll be okay. But it's time for me to go. I'll see you on the other side."

In June I went to Oklahoma with my best friend and coworker for a concert. It. Was. Amazing. We drove 13.5 hours just to really see one band, Awaken the Giant. (Ya'll need to check them out btw). It was a 4 day fest. I got invited on the tour bus, partied with bands, slept on the bus, went rafting down the river, it was amazing. Came back home and got strep throat.

July went smoothly with no issues. I don't really remember much happening then.

August, I went and saw Metallica in Arlington Texas AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!! Jumped in the mosh pits, made a lot of friends, even caught a guitar pick from Kirk Hammett. Got home and wound up with the flu, a UTI that moved into my kidneys and now also a sinus infection. Due to me being out of work on suck leave, I'm on the verge of possibly losing my job for calling out twice when I've never been one to really call out. So now I am actively searching for another job if I do wind up getting terminated.

All of this being said. I'm hoping that me getting a different job will entail for me to have more time and energy to try to puck back up on updates and the requests I have. I'm currently not taking any new requests because I have so many from last year. But here's to hoping I find something better in this new chapter in my life.