"You're Not My First, But You'll Be My Last" (James Hetfield x Fem Reader)

Pairing: James Hetfield (AJFA Era) X Fem Reader

Requested by: dedicatedtopapahet

CW: Loss of virginity, mentions of blood, primal play, size kink, marking, brief mentions of choking, Overstimulation, mentions of Bodily fluids, Oral (female receiving), descriptions of male anatomy, descriptions of female anatomy

Word Count: 4581
____________________________________

The Damaged Justice Tour had finally come to an end. The hum of the amplifiers and roars of the crowd still vibrated through your body from where you stood on the edge behind the stage. At the right cue once the arena was empty, you hurry out onto the stage to help in picking up the hookups for James' guitar and amps. You had been his guitar tech since the beginning, but you were also his girlfriend of a little over a year. The chemistry between you both was undeniable since the first day he requested you join Metallica on the road, but the history ran so much deeper than that. You fell for James the day you bumped into each other way back in high school when he was a senior in your freshman year. The constant teasing from Kirk and Lars on the road always had you flustered and James in denial for the longest time. Now, you two were inseparable.

Thinking back to the early days, you lost track of everything going on around you. You were hyperfocused on carefully packing everything away that you failed to notice James standing behind you. He had been standing there a few good moments, just watching you and taking in the view of you bent over his equipment. A cheeky and toothy grin adorned his face as his eyes followed your every movement. Finally, he steps up behind you and rests his hand on your lower back.

"Hey babe," he laughs when you're jolted from your thoughts. "Relax, we're going out tonight for dinner. Don't worry about packing all of my shit, I want you to come to dinner with the guys and myself."

"Jesus Christ, James! How long have you been standing there?!" You turn to face him, blushing deeply at his toothy grin. His face and chest were still flushed and slick with sweat. You couldn't help not stare at him; he was gorgeous. From the way he stood, to how his hair clung to his forehead from sweat, how dangerously low his jeans hung on his hips. You ached for him in the moment. Sobering from your thoughts, you look up to him, "are you sure? I know you're picky about your gear and-" you're cut short when he presses his index finger against your lips and shakes his head.

"I'm not worried about that. It's the end of the tour and we're gonna make a night of it," his persistence warmed your heart, but you still seemed unsure. Rolling his eyes, he swiftly scoops you up with ease and tosses your tiny frame over his shoulder to carry you off of the stage and down the back corridor of the arena.

"James! Put me down! Put me down!" You yelp whilst giggling. Being so comically shorter than your beloved, it was quite easy for him to manhandle you. Course, you didn't mind it at all. In fact, you rather enjoyed it; the thrill of knowing your tiny frame could be at his mercy was quite the turn on for you. You quickly push those thoughts from your head; it felt like a curse being so pure and innocent. There had been so many times you'd come close to letting James take you, but you always backed out, being too shy and insecure due to your inexperience.

"Mmmm, I'd rather not," he laughs at your struggling and swats your ass. "When we get to the hotel, wash up and put on something comfortable. You don't have to get all fancy." Your cheeks burned bright red as you curse him silently to yourself. In mock forfeit, you sigh and let him carry you down the corridor.

~o0o~

Dinner was everything but dull. Every night after a show was eventful, whether it was at dinner or the raging parties at the hotel. Tonight, however, you wanted it to be eventful in a completely different manner. The entire night at dinner, you couldn't keep your eyes off of James. Who could blame you though? The black t-shirt he wore hugged the crevices of his chest and biceps, and his jeans always flaunted his ass and legs. How could you not resist him at this point?