Jason Newsted NSFW Alphabet

Requested by herefortheespice JackSpawn
I couldn't settle on just one pic of (Jason, so I made a banner instead)

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex) Jason is quite attentive to you and your needs. He's He's little rough around the edges, but he makes sure to shower you in kisses, gentle caresses, and tender loving praise of how much he loves and adores you.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's) Jason loves having his hands and mouth anywhere on you. Whether it be him holding your hips while he's kissing and nibbling on your neck, or he's groping your ass while eating you out. He loves being physical with you.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically) Jason would much rather cum in you opposed to cumming on you.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs) Jason is a switch. He doesn't mind it when you take control and render him into a moaning and whimpering mess. He only shows this side around you because of the amount of trust he has in you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?) It depends when you meet Jason. In 1986 when he first joined Metallica, he has some experience, but anything passed that he's pretty well versed in what he's doing. Don't let that innocent, baby face fool you.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying) Jason loves it when you're on top and riding him. Grind on him, rub your hands on his chest, kiss and bite his neck.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.) I wouldn't say he's goofy, but as a switch he can be mouthy at times whether he's on top or bottom.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.) Jason takes care of himself and keeps himself pretty well groomed. He likes to keep himself nice and tidy.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect) Jason has been described as, and I quote, "a thorough lover that's sure to satisfy." He's attentive, thorough, and takes his time with you. He makes sure no part of you goes untouched from gentle caresses, love bites, or kisses.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon) When on the road and thousands of miles away, Jason would much rather get himself off opposed to having anyone else.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

•Dom/Sub

•Voyeurism

•Auralism (he loves to hear you beg and moan for him)

•Praise Kink

L = Location (favorite places to do the do) Being a voyeur, Jason loves being able to fuck you where there's a mirror around, especially the bedroom and even sometimes the shower.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going) Jason is a pleasure dom. He loves making you feel good, wanted and needed. Beg for him, let him know you need him.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs) Hard no to things like humiliation, impact play, blood/knife play, piss or scat,

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.) He's very thorough in his ministrations. He loves both giving and recieving oral, but has a preference to giving. He'll have you shaking and begging for more

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.) He's more of a sensual lover. He likes to take his time with you. He's thorough in his love making

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.) He's not a fan of quickies because he can't be as thorough with you as he'd like.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.) Communication, communication, communication. Talk to him of what you want and wish to try. He's not opposed to experimenting if he's comfortable with it

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?) Jason has been known for his stamina and love making

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?) He personally doesn't own any toys, but if you wish to have any used on you, he's not completely opposed to it

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease) Oh loves being able to tease you and listen to you beg. If he's in his dom space, you're going to be begging to get fucked

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.) He's quite vocal, hence his Kink for auralism and also his praise kink. Get him in his sub space and dominate him, he'll be a babbling, incoherent mess

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character) He low key likes to have his hair pulled. Sit in his lap and tug on his hair from underneath and he's an utter mess at your mercy

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes). Jason is above average size and closer to the 7 inch range. His dick has been described as, and I quote "will have you more than satisfied".

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?) He has a sex drive ONLY for you, and it's a pretty high need. I wouldn't say he's a horn dog, but he definitely needs you

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards) Jason will stay up and snuggle with you. He'd much rather you fall asleep on his chest first before he dozes off.