Life Update

Hey guys, Lux here. I'm still alive and here. I have manic depression and for the past several weeks I have been having horrendous mixed episodes, and the crashes have me so mentally and emotionally drained. It feels like I can't have a day to recover because it's been a constant emotional roller-coaster.

I have so many ideas in mind for everyone's requests, but it's so hard to get the motivation going. Once I sit down to write, it feels like all my ideas just fade away. I'm stuck staring at a screen and nowhere to go. I've tried medications for it, but due to other health issues, they have negative effects on my mental health. But I am trying to bounce back from these ups and downs; it's just really hard right now.

Once I can get my head back in the game, I will pick up on filling requests again. I don't want to half ass any requests. That's never been my style before and don't plan for it to be that.

On an unrelated note, I bought my first ever VIP ticket for a concert! I'm going to a show called Rockin' the Sound. The lineup is absolutely amazing. I'm really excited to see Nonpoint and Gemini Syndrome again. And back in December for Christmas I surprised my parents with tickets to come see Metallica with me in August.