No Place Like Home (Cliff Burton x Fem Reader Smut/Fluff)

Cliff Burton x Fem Reader
Smut/Fluff
Word Count: 3601
Tagging my bandom bestie because we've both been on the Cliff Burton supremacy train hammettjade
____________________________________
A heated moan escapes your lips, only to be captured by Cliff's hungry and demanding mouth as your tongues battle for dominance. After being away from each other for months due to touring, you had craved each other like a drug. Your cunt throbbed for attention and friction. Cliff groans as you pin his shoulders back against the cushion of the couch, a half lazy smirk quirks the corner of his lips.

"Missed me?" Cliff asks as you each break apart to take greedy gulps of air. You rest your forehead against his, your hands resting on his chest. All you could do in the moment is nod, thanks to the back of your throat burning with emotions. His hands leave from your hips to cup your cheeks and lock gazes together. "I've missed you too; you have no idea how much I've missed being here with you." His thumbs caress your cheeks affectionately.

Torn with emotions, you hug him closely and bury your face in the crook of his neck. "I've missed you too. Don't ever go off like that again without letting me know that you're okay. I've been waiting for weeks to hear from you." Your voice shakes with emotion while tears threaten to spill over, burning at your eyes. His arms snake around you, pulling you as close as possible against his body in a bear hug. He buries his face in the crook of your shoulder, sighing contentedly having you in his arms again. You could feel his body tense though from the shakiness of your voice.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean to worry you, but I'm here now. You get to have me all to yourself for a good while." Your body fit snugly against his like a perfect puzzle piece. Cupping the backs of your thighs, Cliff stands from the couch which makes you curl your arms and legs around him like a koala. "But I'm here now, now and forever. You don't have to worry about a thing, I promise, okay?"

You nod against his neck, "you better not go anywhere. I don't know what I'd do without you." The chuckle that rumbles in his chest brings a blush to your cheeks.

"Only place I'm going is to the bedroom, and you're coming with me. You have no idea how badly I've craved moments like this." There was that familiar husk to his voice. Shivers ran down your spine. Cliff was never shy of expressing his feelings for you; it was moments like this though that made you absolutely weak in the knees. It was almost pitiful the way he would ramble on about how much he'd miss you and needed you.

After carrying you into the bedroom, he let's you ease out of his grip so that you could lay back against the bed. A desperate moan escapes you as your lips are crushed by his in a needy, heated, kiss. Your arms curl around his shoulders, fingers becoming entangled in his hair, tugging at it just enough to get a groan rumbling in his chest. His knee pushes against yours, making you open your legs more to him. A soft whimper falls from your lips at the friction as he ground his hips against yours. His jean clad cock rubs against your clothed, throbbing cunt, making you moan louder against his lips.

Your fingers desperately grip the bottom of his shirt while you try tugging it over his head and shoulders. He breaks away from the kiss to lean back on his knees and tugs the fabric away, carelessly tossing it somewhere in the room. A grin tugs at your lips seeing your class ring hanging delicately around his neck from the necklace you had given him just before he had left for the tour.

"Yours too," he growls lowly and helps you tug your shirt up and over your head and arms, tossing it across the room. The cool air tickled your hot skin, sending goosebumps across your body. His hands make quick work of unclasping your bra and easing its straps down your arms and tossing it to the side. Your back arches at the heat of his mouth against your neck. The tip of his tongue delicately traces your racing pulse until he finds the perfect spot to bite and suck on your sensitive skin. Groaning hotly, you sink your nails into the backs of his shoulders and dragging them down his spine. "Fuck..." he moans lowly while leaving a trail of kisses down your neck and throat that leads down to your chest. Maintaining his weight on his elbows and knees, his hands slide under your back, pulling you up close to him while dragging his tongue down the spanse of your breastbone.