Daddy's Little Stripper 🧟‍♂️💥❤ (Kirk Hammett x Fem Reader)

Tumblr Request
Kirk Hammett (current) x Fem reader
Request from smut prompts:
25. "Strip. NOW."
41. "Make me"
CW: Age Gap, Oral (male recieving), oral (female receiving), over stimulation, mention of male anatomy, mention of female anatomy, Bodily fluids, mentions of female ejaculation, mentions of male ejaculation, daddy kink, choking, rough sex, degradation, brat/brat tamer
Word Count: 5406
____________________________________
"This is just way too much. I look ridiculous in this," you mutter whilst turning to face your friend in the dressing room. When Kirk said to buy something sexy for tonight's show, you didn't think your best friend would be right next to you picking out your outfit.

"Do you want to impress him or not? Look at you! You're HOT. And I'm not just saying that either, I mean it. I wouldn't be surprised if you even get other men after you tonight," she says while shimmying her shoulders at you. "Oh don't look at me like that. He's a MAN (Y/N). And not just any man either, he's a man with NEEDS. Now go put this top on and I'm going to grab those boots you were gawking at."

"I don't-! Hey!" You groan and distract yourself with your reflection again. Despite your insecurities, you had to admit to yourself that your friend was indeed right. The leather pants hugged the plump mounds of your ass and truly flaunted the curves of your thighs and athleticism to your calves. Taking a shaky breath, you remove your cotton t-shirt and replace it with the matching spaghetti strap crop-top. "Okay (friends name), one wrong move in the pit and everyone is getting flashed..." You tug st the fabric in desperation to pull it down lower, but it's to no prevail.

"Oh yeah, you're definitely getting fucked tonight. Holy shit, if you weren't getting serious with Kirk I would fuck you," your friend gawks with a grin as you grow more flustered.

"You don't think this is too much? Look at me! I look--"

"Like a hot 23 year old that's going to get laid tonight. Look, I'll be up the stands, so you won't necessarily be alone at the show tonight. Breathe (Y/N). Relax. You're getting all worked up and he hasn't even seen you yet," she laughs and pats your back. "Put these on, they should fit."

"You know.....for me being the one allowed to have shopping spree privileges, you really enjoy them more than what I do," you mention with an awkward laugh.

"Oh hush! Just try on your shoes so we can get out of here before I revoke the credit card privileges from you for being too shy and subtle!"

~o0o~

That night, you were a nervous wreck. The jitters you felt were like none you had never had before. You had to admit, dressing like this for Kirk was especially new but deep down under all of your nerves, you were liking this new act. Sure you wore the occasional piece of lingerie in the bedroom or a scandalous dress out to dinner, but they were all in good taste. This was a different story all together.

Taking a few steadying breaths, you get out of your car and head towards the entrance of the show. The line was unreadably long, but thankfully your beloved Kirk snagged you 2 snake pit access passes. You text your friend to meet you by the VIP entrance, grinning to yourself at the looks you were recieving. Maybe she was right after all, you were an absolute bomb shell tonight.

"Holy shit! Are you serious?!" Your friend was ecstatic at the idea of being up close and personal with Metallica at a show. Sure she met them a few times because or your relationship with Kirk, but when the guys are home and on stage, it's night and day with them.

You nod eagerly, grinning even wider now. Your confidence was starting to go through the roof having your best friend at your side. "All access. We can skip the line and go straight to the back. They should still be on the bus in the back. Kirk said we can head straight back there. We have about 30 minutes before they gotta take the stage." Taking your friend's hand, you lead her past the crowded line and towards the VIP gates. Every show you went to felt like the first time all over again. Even after being with Kirk for over a year, you still got excited like a giddy little teenage girl.