Attitude 💀💥🤍💔 (James Hetfield x Reader)

Angst, Smut, Fluff

TW: Brief Mentions of addiction, drug abuse, substance use/abuse, pregnancy

CW: Age Gap, Unprotected Sex, Choking, Breeding Kink, Make Up Sex, Mentions of Male Anatomy, Mentions of Female Anatomy, Bodily Fluids

Pairing: James Hetfield x Fem Reader

Word Count: 7,111

A/N: IF YOU ARE NOT INTO OR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH BREEDING KINKS, DO NOT READ OR INTERACT! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!
____________________________________

You and James had been together for quite some time now. Over the past few years of your relationship, you witnessed his many highs and devastating lows. Granted, there was a rather significant age gap between you both, but you didn't mind it and neither did he. Your family wasn't too fond of your choice to stay with James, but since you seemed happy, they accepted it despite it putting a strain on the relationship you held with them, especially your parents.

You met James at the bar you had worked at part time during the night to make some cash on the side for yourself while in college. The second you laid eyes on him, you fell hard. How couldn't you though? He was charming, good looking, had a killer smile, and rode a motorcycle. The icing on the cake though was his age. You didn't care then and still hadn't cared now that he was 15 years older than you; 23 and 38 didn't seem like that big of a deal. In your eyes, he was perfect; your mother and father, however, he wasn't good enough for you.

The first year of your relationship with James was difficult. Always getting constantly reminded by your family about how large of age difference there was between you. That he was taken advantage of you for being so young, nïave, and inexperienced with men and relationships. It always lead into arguments between you and your parents which all ended with you laying in James' arms after venting and yelling. You feared that he would one day leave you in the beginning, but here you are now 3 years later and as happy as ever. At least for the most part.

The promotional tour for Garage Inc. had ended last year, which left James with plenty of free time. Metallica was taking a break due to their ever clashing opinions and egos and enjoying the down time in any means they deemed fit. You accepted that James had his vices just like any other person. Fame hit Metallica harder than they expected. A constant flow of cash lead to the development of vices: sex, drugs, alcohol, cars, you name it. Nobody was a saint, and you reveled in it. You loved the idea of being able to break the confines of your sheltered and conservative upbringing. You were young, wild, and free with an amazing man to call your own.

At least that's how the beginning of your relationship started. You had been patient with James and his numerous demons, but lately you couldn't help but notice the change in his attitude. He was becoming more distant, aggressive, and spending less and less time around you. James was by no means abusive in his aggression, he was more or less neglectful of your wants and needs. It was starting to wear down on your nerves, and you were getting tired of staying silent.

"Baby, if you're really that unhappy with how things are going, why don't you come back home? You know that dad and I will gladly let you back in with open arms," your mom said gently. You wished for nothing more than to be able to be in her arms at that very moment. It felt like you had finally reached your limit.

"Because I don't want to come back home. I love it out here in L.A with James. We're just having a rough patch right now. He's not as bad as he sounds," you sniffled and wiped at your red and puffy eyes. College was stressing you out as finals had been approaching; it was your fourth year of dating James and it seemed like he had completely forgotten about it. All you wanted was to be able to come home to him and enjoy the evening with him, but instead, you returned to an empty loft and a note from him that he'd be back later.