You Can Take It 👻💥(Robert Trujillo x Fem Reader)

Smut Prompt Request for hammettjade
Robert Trujillo x Fem Reader
19. "I know you can take more than 2 of your small fingers"
CW: Praise Kink, Over Stimulation, Edging, Oral (female receiving), mentions of female anatomy, mentions of male anatomy, bodily fluids, unprotected sex
Word Count: 5084
_________________________________

Sixteen weeks. Sixteen agonizing weeks it had been since the last time you had felt Robert's arms around you; sixteen weeks since you were able to touch him. You missed the long quiet nights of laying on his chest and listening to the steady rhythm of his heart against your ear. There were a great many sleepless nights you laid in bed next to your laptop on video chats with Rob, laughing and listening to the shenanigans he and the rest of Metallica would get into. Among those sleepless nights, there were quite the array of erotic video and audio calls that kept you both up at night. But alas, the prolonged time apart was finally set to end. Your leg bounced anxiously while you rested on the edge of your seat, counting down the minutes for the Metallica jet to land on the strip at LAX.

The minutes that ticked by felt like hours. Upon hearing more roaring of turbines, you lift your head to see an all too recognizable black jet. Your heart leapt into your throat with excitement. You felt like a giddy high school girl all over again with the adrenaline and excitement that washed over your body as you rush towards the terminal to meet up with your beloved again. Eagerly, you dodge around the waiting patrons that littered the busy floor to get to Metallica.

"Rob!" You practically shriek and bolt towards him. You fly into his arms, knocking him to the ground. His arms curl around you, holding you closely as he falls flat on his butt, laughing and squeezing you tightly. Tears of happiness spill from your eyes, but they're hidden in the locks of his black hair as you bury your face in the crook of his neck. "I've missed you so much! I've missed you....I've missed you...." tears uncontrollably fall down your cheeks.

He gets to his feet, the softest of laughs rumbling in his chest from the way you clung to him like a koala. The smile that adorned his face was worth a thousand words. "It's okay. I'm back now," he rubs your back, ignoring the looks that were thrown in your direction; some of warmth others were less thrilled from the commotion. "You get to have me all to yourself for a while this time. I promise." You knew he was being truthful, but you still refused to release your grip on him. Instead, you tighten your legs and arms around him, earning another warm laugh from him. "I can't carry my koala AND my luggage at the same time," he reminds you in a light and joking tone.

"Just a few more minutes....I've been waiting for this moment for four months. Just 5 more minutes," you complain with a laugh to your voice, but within a few moments you reluctantly release your grip on him. All you wanted to do in that moment was climb him like a jungle gym and never let go. Your body physically ached from how deeply you had missed your beloved over the past several months, but it was all a part of your relationship with him.

Slinging his duffel bag over his shoulder and grabbing up his suitcase, Rob gestures to you to lead the way. "C'mon, let's get out of here before the crowd swarms us yeah?" You couldn't help the grin that wanted to tug at your lips. So many months and days apart had you craving Rob like a drug. You follow not too far behind him, enjoying the view of how his shorts and basketball jersey flaunted his ripped calves and finely toned arms. You were willing to do anything to have his strong arms curled around your frame and your chest flush against his. Tonight, there was going to be a lot of making up for so much time apart.

~o0o~

The ride home was enjoyable and full of life and conversation. The stories that Rob shared with you from the tour never ceased to entertain you. From mishaps, to pranks, to the attempted jokes made in the dressing rooms before a show, you wore the brightest smile at each word. You loved the way that he'd become so jovial about the highs of tour life. He was a big kid at heart, and you loved it.