Chapter 11

Who's P.O.V. should I do the next chapter?

__________________________________________________

"Yes, Landon, I would love to be your girlfriend!" I beamed as I was enveloped in a great beat hug.

"You will?" he gasped.

"Yes!" I laughed at his reaction.

He turned to face me, he put one hand on my face and we both shuddered at the same time. "I want to kiss you, I want to feel what it's like to have your lips on mine again," he whispers back to me. I let out the breath I'd been holding in. Landon, this gorgeous guy wants to kiss me.

"Aria? May I?" He leaned all the way in, and I lean forward to him and our lips met. Soft and warm, sweet, with a taste of peppermint. His hand is still on my face and that warmth has taken over my soul. Two people kissing for what feels again the first time. My tummy tingled, my lips almost burn at his touch.

__________________________________________________

Landon took me home shortly after the kiss. My dad was waiting up for me, which was not something he usually did.

"Hi Dad, what's going on?" I asked in suspicion since this was a rare occasion.

"Aria, You've been spending a lot of time with that boy." My dad spoke with his typical authority in his voice.

"That's because he's my boyfriend. He just barely asked me tonight." I said feeling like I had to defend myself.

"Just don't get too attached, the company was thinking of promoting me and that would maybe mean he would be transferring us again. I came home tonight and told mom and Andy. Mr. Evans won't know for a little bit, but he wanted to let us know it could happen within the next 3 weeks."

Three weeks? I don't want to possibly move in three weeks. Landon and I just got getting more serious. I just got settled here, I'm finally feeling like I'm fitting in, and I am finally starting to actually like living here. Great.

"Can't you just say you want to stick with your position that you have now?" Why did he have to take the promotion?

"It doesn't work that way Aria."

"Well, just know I really don't want to leave." I left before I got a lecture from him that would last hours.

__________________________________________________

I laid on my bed for a little bit before my phone lit up on my bedside table.

Landon: Hey babe, thanks for tonight, I had a great time. :)

I smiled when I read what he had sent. I decided now was as good of a time than any to tell him about what my dad had told me just 45 minutes earlier.

Me: It was great(: Guess what :(

Landon: What? Did something happen?

Me: My dad's work might transfer him again. :(

Landon: And you would have to move?

Me: Yep :( I don't want to let it ruin my night. It was going so well(:

Landon: It did! Want to come over and watch a movie?

Me: Let me see if I can, my parents have always been picky about letting me leave after dark... But if not, I'll just sneak out.

Watching a movie, or just spending time with Landon could make me momentarily forget about having to possibly move.

Landon: I'll go get some snacks ready then.

Me: Well, my dad surprisingly said I could.

Landon: Why are you surprised?

Me: I told him you were my boyfriend and he said not to get very close.. Just being a dad.

Landon: I don't think I've even met him. I feel bad.

Me: Don't. He's always too caught up in his job to even spare any time fore anything else.

I almost made it sound like I didn't want to have Landon and my dad meet, which was true, but I didn't see the urgency of having my dad meet him. My dad and I aren't super close, so

Landon: You ready to come over?

Me: Yeah I'll be there in a minute.. But be warned, I'm in my pajamas.

Landon: That's completely fine! I'll be in mine too.

Me: On my way! (:

He had almost made my entire night return to the happy state.

__________________________________________________

Go check out my new project, The Girl Behind The Glasses (: and 10 voted and 10 comments for the next chapter! you guys can do it! I'll have it ready by tonight!