Chapter 3

Hey guys, I'm back(:

**************************************************

I wandered around the new house deep in my thoughts. I was going to be the new girl. I would end up being the "shiny new toy" for the school. I was determined to go to school tomorrow and make an impression on my new school.

I wanted to be the fun girl. Not the girl that went partying and slept around. The girl that made people feel like someone else truly cared. Someone that people genuinely cared about and liked.

I noticed I ended up in the backyard, sitting on the swing that was hanging from a tall old oak tree. I hadn't really noticed a lot about the house. It was an old plantation style house, columns and all. There were 5 bedrooms. Way too many for a family as small as mine. It was white, with black shutters. Typical plantation style, right? The front yard was green and spacious, with flower gardens wrapping all around the house and lining the driveway and sidewalks. it was obviously very well taken care of. The backyard was a little different story than the front yard. There was an in ground pool, and a small hot tub right next to the deck. The deck wrapped the back portion of the house, and looked as if it needed many hours of help. The rest of the yard had many trees, including the one with the swing. There was and old wooden shed that looked as if it hadn't been touched or opened ever. The property was lined with chain linked fence, and you could see in the neighbors yard. I wondered which house was the Everett's.

I walked back into my new house, and told myself that things weren't as bad as I was making things seem.

I saw Andy sitting in the family room, not doing a thing. Just sitting.

"Hey Annie. Deep in thought?" I asked. Annie was my name for him, since we were very close, "This sucks."

"Yeah, Aria, I still can't believe we've moved." He seemed far away. "I wanna go back. I hate this town."

"Trust me. I know. I hate this hillbilly town. I miss everything." I always have loved being able to talk about everything and anything with Andy. "I wanna go home."

"Are you worried about school? You were the last time we moved, but that was quite a while ago and you're way more outgoing than you were then." He seemed to know everything.

"I don't want to go. I don't wanna be the new girl again. I don't wanna be the shiny new toy and feel like a freak. I wanna go home." I said as I took a look at myself in the mirror hanging up on the wall.

"Well, just know I'll be there too. I know exactly what you are going through." I gave him a hug and went back to my bedroom.

My bedroom was starting to look like a ream bedroom. I had my bed made, my books on my shelves, and my clothes in my closet. I still had to put things like my makeup out on my vanity table, my jewelry out so it was accessible, and my shoes in my shoe organizer.

I decided to pick out the things I was going to need for school tomorrow, and realized I needed a pair of boots if I was going to be able to fit in to the culture of this hillbilly town.

I ran down stairs and told Andy my plan, since he was going to be a senior, he might as well come with me and get a pair for himself.

**************************************************

After we got back from shopping, I grabbed a hot pocket and fled to my bedroom to hide away for the rest of the night. I did things to pass the time. I painted my nails about three different times, I did my makeup a few different ways trying to figure out what way I would do it for the next day. To say the least, I got bored. and I couldn't sleep. Wish me luck tomorrow.

****†******†*******†*******†********†*******†****

Hey guys, if you like this story could you comment and vote? it would mean a lot"