4

"Alright. We need a fake name..." XD said. "Dream...I think Dream would be cool..." He told XD. "Mhm. That sounds great" So now they were Dream and Dream XD...They are gonna cause a lot of chaos...Well, you better watch out unless you want your head chopped off...

(I am also going to make XD's pronouns He/Him/It so pls don't get confused)

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile with the LOV

Dabi's POV

I almost choked on my water when Toga burst in yelling something about Shigaraki and AFO being dead and that Katsuki ran away and might have killed them when developing a new quirk...I ran to the room Toga said they were in...Yeah no...I am quitting being a villain...

The whole LOV decided like that. We don't want anything to do with these anymore and it stopped being fun.

But I still wanna know why he killed his own dad. I get why he killed Shigaraki but his dad...AND HE LEFT ERI HERE. Then some kind of light came out of Eri's room. I rushed in but Eri was already gone...

---

With Dream and XD

No one's POV

"Oh shit. We forgot my little sister...Can you get her?" XD nodded disappearing in thin air. It later came back with her in it's arms. She was sleeping. But right now they need to change her look. Dream told XD to change her to look like him but not literally. It did. But all of the noise woke Eri up.

"Huh? What is happening? Why do I look different? Who are you?" Eri looked around. "I am your brother Katsuki but I had to change my identity. And this is Dream XD. It's basically a god version of me and we needed you to look like me" "Oh..." She looked into her brother's eyes and he looked into hers. It was their way of finding out if one of them is lying. She stared a little longer and then smiled. "Okay. I trust you" She said giggling. "That's good. But right now you will need a fake name. You shall be Drista" "I like that," She said happily. "Also my new name is Dream," He said and Drista nodded.

They walked around for a while. XD was flying because why not. Drista was running around and Dream was calmly walking wheezing at his little sister. She soon bumped into someone. "Sorry, sir.." She apologized to the man. He looked at her and said. "It's fine" "Drista! Sorry, she is a bit clumsy and energetic sometimes" "Oh, it's alright. Well anyway. I have never seen you here. What's your name?" "Dream, the flying creature is Dream XD nad this little girl is Drista" "Oh. I am Sapnap. And that guy is George" He smiled at him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello again

Hope you enjoyed

Love you all

Byee