21

"Okay. He'll probably show up soon" Tommy giggled as he saw purple particles and felt as if a head was on his shoulder. "⋔⟟⋏⟒..." Ranboo said. "I know Boo" Tommy smiled patting his head a little. "⟟ ⌰⍜⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍" Ranboo spoke. "Heh. Luv u too" Tommy said back. Welp, now he was stuck with an Enderman clinging onto him.

I might do like 2-3  more chapters and then make a book about something else(Surely not memes)

SHORTER THAN TUBBO, QUACKITY AND ME COMBINED!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Tommy and Ranboo were going back upstairs to go lay down the others stayed in the room. After XD let Dream out of the "cage" he was a little calmer. Now he just needed to have a small lovely talk with them...

"Tell me....Why did you leave us to that monster? Mitsuki?" Dream asked coldly. "I needed money you know! You always had to make everything about you!" She yelled. "I WAS A BABY YOU STUPID BITCH!!" He yelled back. "IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE PERFECTLY FINE! SO STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING!" Dream lifted up his shirt and sleeves to reveal scars and old burns.

"Do I look okay to you?" He asked smiling. He turned around to reveal even more scars. And Dream finally took off the mask. Everyone gasped. His face was...half-burned, his right eye was glowing green but the left one was white as if he was blind. No, he wasn't blind. His quirk had a malfunction and it left one of his eyes glowing green and the other one white. Well, not completely white. The eye was still able to change colours a little but it made the eye bleed. There was also a huge scar across his mouth.

"You caused this. I look like this because of you. We were supposed to be a happy family. But NOO you needed money...WE WERE MILLIONAIRES" He spat. Mitsuki was speechless and the others were too. "I heard you killed your own father and almost killed your friend. You are the monster here Katsuki" She suddenly spoke. "It's Dream!" He said. "Dream is such a weird name. You had so many good options but you chose dream" She laughed. "Pathetic," She said.

This word broke him. "Do you want to feel the same thing I did?" He asked smirking a little. "Uhh. I think we should change the subject now before it gets out of hand. So, how have you been Kat-..Dream?" The short girl asked.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Hope you enjoyed

Love you all

My Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@katsumi_innit?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Uhh if you go there you will also see my face and hear my voice in 2 videos. So that is like a face/voice reveal I guess? And I speak Czech in 3 of them so don't get confused...

Love you all

Byeeeeeeeee