22

This word broke him. "Do you want to feel the same thing I did?" He asked smirking a little. "Uhh. I think we should change the subject now before it gets out of hand. So, how have you been Kat-..Dream?" The short girl asked.

SHORT AGAIN LOL

________________________________________________________________________________

"No. I am not letting go of this so easily" Dream said. "Please? I missed you so much!" She said. "Ughh...Fine" Dream said annoyed at the girl. "Toga. You're so fucking annoying. But because you are the first person to say my name right out of you all. Then you could ask so questions" He said. "Uhh. How have you been doing?" Toga asked again. "No. Ask something else" He smiled at her kindly.

"I forgot your age lmao" She laughed. "Uhm...I'm like...39(I know I made him old but meh) or something??" "Bro you forgot?" "Yes. Pretty much" He laughed along with Toga. "So. How old is the kid?"  "Tommy? He is 25. So he's not really a kid. Eri is around 26. And the other tall guy is Ranboo, he's 26 also" Toga nodded.

"I thought you'd never want to come back. I searched for you for like 3 years Dream..." The black-haired man said. "Shut up old man. I am talking with my best friend. Dabi" "Ughh...I GUESS WE ARE CLEARLY NOT WANTED HERE! LET'S JUST GO!!!" The other man said. "OH, you are not wanted here Shigaraki!" Dream yelled at him. "FINE THEN!" Shigaraki shouted angrily. He got up and walked out of the room, Mitsuki followed him mad. They walked out of the café in their own separate ways.

Toga and Dabi stayed. They decided to help Dream out with the café. The cafe then became well known and they made the café a lot bigger. A few months later Mitsuki's body was found dead. She jumped off a roof a day before they found her. And Shigaraki just dissapiared. Most people say he killed himself or died but his body was nowhere to be seen...

Tommy and Ranboo adopted another kid named Shroud (11) who was 2 years older than Michael (9). Clementine found herself a gf named Haruni Zuam. Dream stayed single and so did Dabi. Toga also found herself a gf named Uraraka Ochako. Her gf was a hero but she didn't give a single fuck about it. 

Now They Could Finally All Be Happy...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii

I am ending this story. I am going to work on other stories now.

I really hope you enjoyed the story.

I will miss you but see you in another book I guess...

Love you all

Byeee and thanks for everything!!!!!!!