18

XD then teleported the group into a room with a few chairs and a table. After a good 10 minutes, the group of people woke up confused about where they are. "Hello..." Dream said in his quiet low voice.

SHORT ASF-

________________________________________________________________________________

"Katsuki...?? Is it really you?!" The tall woman spoke first standing up with wide eyes. When you look into her eyes you could see she was worried. She was worried because she didn't know what he could do to her since she sold him for experiments and heard that he killed a lot of people...She was terrified of her son. If she only didn't sell him and let him grow up with a mother at least...

"It's Dream now woman..." He said coldly. "I-...I'm sorry..." She said. "Sorry for what?! FOR SELLING ME TO MY UNCLE WHO DID MAMY MANY EXPERIMENTS ON ME AND THEN SOLD MY SISTER TO HIM TOO!!?" Dream shouted at the woman. She had tears in her eyes. She then sat back down as a boy looking similar to him walked in to check if everything is good.

All of the eyes were now on him. Tommy walked up to Dream and hugged him from behind. "I just came here to check if you're okay. And Clem is already in bed" He said. Dream nodded. "And Michael?" "Oh. Boo's reading him a short story for him to fall asleep faster. Why?" Tommy asked. "Can I not be concerned about my grandson?" Dream laughed as Tommy let go of him.

"Anyway. Do you want me to go or stay dad?" "Hmm. You could stay here" He told Tommy who then sat next to him. "WAIT?! DAD!!?" The woman said.  "Uhh..I am not responding to that until I know your names." Tommy said. He knew EXACTLY who they were but still had to make sure. "Uhm...I am Mitsuki Bakugo, the tall man is Dabi, the other boy is Tomura Shigaraki and the short girl's name is Toga Himiko" She said calmly.

Tommy nodded. It took him quite a while to realize one thing...That woman owned the orphanage he was in until he got adopted...She was also the one who made him do things a small boy like him was not supposed to do, she hit him and let him get experimented on...

"You...Do you remember a boy named Thomas Simons?" "That never behaving brat?" She said coldly. "Yes him...So, do you like how I look?" Tommy fake smiled at the woman. The woman's smile faded. "Oh, you do look like him. You did turn out great!" She said.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

I can't believe we r in chapter 18 rn bruh

Hope you enjoyed

A new chapter will be out soon but I need to recover from all the weird shit I read on Ao3...

Love you all

Byee