20

"You...Do you remember a boy named Thomas Simons?" "That never behaving brat?" She said coldly. "Yes him...So, do you like how I look?" Tommy fake smiled at the woman. The woman's smile faded. "Oh, you do look like him. You did turn out great!" She said.

A BIT SHORT BECAUSE I AM A LAZY BITCH

ALSO DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

________________________________________________________________________________

"You...Owned a fucking orphanage where you hurt kids who were probably already traumatized enough? This is what you did after you gave us up?!" Dream snapped. "Dad. calm down" Tommy held him back. "I stopped. The orphanage burnt down! And then I met them. They are my family" She looked over at them and smiled. 

"YOU SELL ME! TRAUMATIZE KIDS! TRAUMATIZE MY KID! AND THEN THIS!!" Dream shouted. He was getting mad and it was harder to hold him than before. Tommy held his dad down. But he had to call XD for help. XD created some kind of barrier around Dream who tried to get out to beat the absolute shit out of them.

"Let me out!!" He shouted. He eventually gave u, tears rolling down his face. "PAPA!" A kid runs into the room scaring everyone. Tommy turned to him and asked. "Michael? Aren't you supposed to be in bed ASLEEP right now?!" Tommy forced a smile. "Dad is in his Ender walking stage again," Michael said looking down.¨

"Okay. He'll probably show up soon" Tommy giggled as he saw purple particles and felt as if a head was on his shoulder. "⋔⟟⋏⟒..." Ranboo said. "I know Boo" Tommy smiled patting his head a little. "⟟ ⌰⍜⎐⟒ ⊬⍜⎍" Ranboo spoke. "Heh. Luv u too" Tommy said back. Welp, now he was stuck with an Enderman clinging onto him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hii

Sorry it's short

How are you all doinn?

Hope you enjoyed

I might end the book soon my motivation is getting worse

Love you all byeeee