17

"No..." Dream's eyes widened in horror... "It can't be them..." He told himself over, and over, and over, and over again.

KINDA SHORT IDK YET

________________________________________________________________________________

"DADDY!" Clementine ran down the stairs wanting more attention from her dad. "What's going on big brother?" She asked Tommy holding his hand. "Uh. I don't know. But I think the people who just walked in made him remember something..." Tommy said picking up his little sister. "Oh. Okay... LET'S CHEER DADDY UP!" She shouted quietly. "Good idea" Tommy walked over to his dad putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Dad? Are you alright?" Tommy was concerned. Dream was still telling himself it was not them...Dream looked at them once again. His eyes met with a woman. She smiled at him. Her smile faded right when she saw his eyes. She saw her son...She knew it was him...The woman's quirk made her see the truth. So if you wore makeup she would be able to see you without it. Or if you changed your identity she would still be able to see how you looked before.

The memories Dream had with his mother were not great. He didn't even basically remember anything about her than how she looked and that she sold him to his uncle. He looked her dead in the eyes. He saw as the woman's expression changed. Her eyes widened. She just saw her son. He looked so different now. She just didn't get why he had a disguise. "KATSUKI?!!!??!" She shouted.

Dream looked at her. His eyes widen. Tommy realized what was going on and helped his dad up to get up. "Come on dad. You should go. I'll take care of it. Babe! Please get dad some water!" Tommy shouted at his fiancé...(Yes I know it wasn't mentioned in any chapter but I am lazy so they are now fiancés)... "Okay" Ranboo quickly walked behind the counter and got some water with ice and lemon.

Tommy started to comfort his dad who was having a panic attack. "Could you please sit on the chair? Boo got you some water. Can you drink it, dad??" Tommy comforted him. Dream stood up and sat on the chair Tommy pointed on. His breathing slowed down a bit but he was still panicking. A lot of people looked at him. Either worried or disgusted.

But the group of people that walked in a minute ago had weird expressions on their faces. One had black spiky hair, purple rotten/burned skin on half of his face, had ocean blue eyes and was tall. The other male was a bit shorter. He had cyan messy hair and red eyes, he had multiple scars on his face and his lips were chapped. Then there was a girl that was the shortest of them all. She had strawberry blonde hair, yellow eyes and fangs. She looked like a vampire kind of. Then lastly the other woman. She was taller than all of them most likely because of the heels she wore. She had spiky blond hair, red eyes and a weird expression on her face.

Tommy stared at the group. He started recognizing them one by one. They were the people his dad told him about. Right now he should worry more about his dad. He watched his dad drinking the water Ranboo gave him. Dream was calmed down after a few minutes. "Dad? Do you want to talk to them?" Tommy asked. Dream was hesitant at first but then slowly nodded. Tommy nodded back. He closed his eyes for a few seconds. XD showed up. Then some weird gas filled up all of the rooms in the café. They didn't want anyone to remember anything that just happened. (Except the group) 

XD then teleported the group into a room with a few chairs and a table. After a good 10 minutes, the group of people woke up confused about where they are. "Hello..." Dream said in his quiet low voice.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Hope you enjoyed

I am now working on another chapter so a new one might come out in like 2 days

Do you want me to make a book full of memes and funny/weird images?

I might do it even if you don't want to-

Well-

Love you allll

Byeeeeeeeeeee