11

"How tf. Did you manage to say such a long sentence without breathing...?" Tommy looked at his dad. "I dunno. I just did" He responded calmly. "Welp. It would be best if you prepared because I am going to teleport us to Japan" XD smirked.

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

"Wait no-" Drista was not happy about teleporting again. Before she could even finish her sentence they were teleported. They appeared in a place that felt familiar to Tommy...He looked around... 'What is this place..?' He thought to himself.

It was an abandoned house. It was damaged pretty bad. Windows were broken, and wooden parts of the house were completely burned. He was surprised that the house didn't fall apart. The door was also damaged, the doorknob was on the floor and it looked like the door was damaged by an axe.

}{Flashback}{

(I forgot what happened in the chapters before this one so Tommy is not an orphan who was also experimented on -kinda- then got adopted, got disowned -idk- and cut his wings off for looking like his adoptive father, also getting emotionally and verbally abused by Wilbur also Phil used to hit him a little +Techno didn't really care abt him)

(He is 8 in the flashback)

"Raymond. The business is about to crash. We need to do something" A nurse said.  "Bring me the most immature child in here. I have a plan"

The nurse brought the child into the lab. The child was screaming and moving around. He hated being carried around. He shut up soon when some kind of liquid was in his mouth. "Swallow it," The nurse told him. He didn't. "Swallow it. Now." She was not great with kids and hated when they disobeyed. She hit him across the face. "Thomas... Swallow it..." He looked at her in silence and swallowed it. He was absolutely terrified. "Good boy" She patted him.

"Martha. Put him on the bed. I will run some tests" "Mkay" She nodded putting Tommy on the bed. He was getting a bit tired. The nurse then left when Tommy completely passed out. "I hope it goes well. If not...Then you are going to have to live with me...And you don't want that do you? Well, let's begin" He laughed maniacally. He had a few things he wanted to try on humans instead of animals. Tommy is perfect for that. No one's here to miss him anyway. The nurses are not nice to him and make him do stuff for himself. Like making food etc.

He also had to make food for the others. So that he would be more "mature". He was about 5 years old when the caretakers stopped taking care of him. He learned that no one cares about you if you are not good enough.

"Thomas. You are a masterpiece. You are perfect for the tests" He said as he ran his hand through Tommy's hair. "Well~, let's begin shall we?" He strapped Tommy to the bed so he couldn't move. He was asleep so it was "fine" as Raymond always said. He had some things prepared. Such as snakes, spiders, poison, needles full of boiling blood of a possessed person etc.

He hoped it would work out. And it did...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Hope you enjoyed

Love you all

Bye

Help. I had a panic attack. I can't breathe. And I cut myself.

Anyway.

Remember. Don't harm yourself. Harm others.