12

He hoped it would work out. And it did...
__________________________________________________________________________

[Still flashback]

No one's POV

When Tommy woke up, he felt nothing but pain. He couldn't move anything except his head. Even tho it hurt him he looked around. There were a few needles in his hands, legs and stomach. "Wh..." He opened his mouth to speak but nothing really came out except the 2 first letters of the four-letter word. 'What is going on? Where am I?' He thought to himself. 'In a laboratory" A voice said.

'What? Who are you?' Tommy asked in shock. 'I am someone you are going to be stuck forever..." The voice laughed. 'You are funny. I will call youu hmmm...Hatekio' (Idk Lmao) 'Alright. It is your choice" The voice got quiet. Someone came into the room. Tommy felt someone's hand on his cheek. The hand suddenly slid down his no no spot. Tommy blacked out again. He only felt more and more pain going through his whole body.

---

*Loud coughing* "Ugh....My head..." Tommy could finally speak properly. He looked around scanning the room again. He saw that he was only in his boxers. "What the.." He realized one thing. He couldn't see with his right eye...He touched his eye but felt something weird. He looked at it with his other eye and saw blood.

.......

}{End of flashback}{

"-MY!

"-OMMY!!"

"TOMMY!!!!"

Dream shook Tommy. Tommy who spaced out a while ago finally started to move. He looked at the tall abandoned building in front of him. Tears poured down his face. "No...I don't wanna be here...Let's go somewhere else!" Tommy panicked memories flicking in front of his eyes. "I don't like this place..." He cried. "What's wrong?! Are you okay?!!" Dream did not know what was going on. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!

How are you all?

110 reads WOOOOOOOO

I love you all sooooo much

Don't harm yourself. Harm others.

Well I gtg

Now

Byeeeeeee