14

"Well. We need to find a place to live. Wait I think I know a place" Dream said. XD already knew where. He teleported them all to an abandoned house. XD clapped his hands and the house was like new. They walk in. XD was proud that it worked. Clementine, Tommy and Drista were surprised and Dream was amazed at XD's work. "Didn't know you could do that but okay..." He said.

________________________________________________________________________________

They all walk inside the house. The house was even bigger than on the outside. (I am lazy to put any pictures so use your imagination) Tommy was running after Clemetine who was laughing. "Catch mee!" She shouted at him. "Oh, I will" Tommy shouted back at her. He soon managed to catch her. He hugged her from behind they both fell to the ground laughing hard.

The laughter stopped and you could hear them running around again and then door opening. "I want this room dad!" Tommy shouted from upstairs. "I want this one" Clementine shouted. "Alright! Don't break anything! OKAY!!!" Dream did not want the house to be demolished right when they get there. "WE KNOW DAD!" They yell in unison. "Kids..." Dream rolled his eyes as Ranboo smiled a little at Tommy's behaviour.

-----A TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY DEAD GRANDMA-----

A FEW MONTHS LATER THEY WERE LIKE A NORMAL FAMILY. RANBOO DIVORCED TUBBO AND TOOK MICHAEL WITH HIM. RANBOO STARTED DATING. THEY BOTH AGREED TO HAVE SOME KIND OF PLATONIC-ISH RELATIONSHIP(IDKKK). THEY WERE FINALLY ABLE TO GO OUT. DREAM, XD AND TOMMY SOMETIMES GO LOOK AT THE DREAM SMP AND HOW THEY ARE DOING. QUACKITY HAD HIS OWN COUNTRY WHICH ALSO HAD A STATUE OF HIM, TOMMY AND CHARLIE SLIMESICLE. HE, TOMMY AND CHARLIE WAS GREAT FRIENDS. BUT THEN CHARLIE DIED AND TOMMY GOT EXILED SOON ALSO RUNNING AWAY WITH DREAM. QUACKITY WAS NOT REALLY MENTALLY STABLE AND YOU COULD SEE THAT. HE WAS OFTEN TALKING TO HIMSELF. TUBBO WAS ACTING A BIT MORE NORMAL BUT WAS STILL A LITTLE MAD SOMETIMES. THE OTHER MEMBERS WERE KIND OF THE SAME. THE SMP WAS NOT PEACEFUL BUT IT WAS NOT THAT BAD. THE SMP WAS QUIET AND YOU COULD ONLY HEAR STUFF GETTING BLOWN UP SOMETIMES.

THEY ALL WERE HAPPY BUT DREAM KNEW IT WOULD SOMEHOW CHANGE. NOT BAD OR GOOD...IT WOULD JUST CHANGE...

Tommy was running around with Michael and Clementine on his back happy. He had gotten a job at a cafe where he became the owner soon after since the old owner retired. They all somehow worked there(except the kids). The cafe was well known for how good drinks and food were there.

What happens when the fresh heroes decide to meet up after years.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi

Sorry it's short again. I wrote this in school-

Hope you enjoyed

Love you all

Byeee 💕 💕