Chapter 2

(A/N: Heyyy peeps:))) I'm backkk I know crazy right? Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter and keep looking forward to seeing more chapters~)

The next day-Hyunjin POV

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring* I groaned at the loud sound of my alarm. It was Monday. Also, my first day at my new school. Was I nervous? Yes, without a doubt. But the thought of seeing my best friends I haven't seen in years gave me some hope. So, I got up from my bed and went to my closet. I picked out a simple outfit that consisted of a white t-shirt with black ripped jeans. And to add some snaz to it I added a belt with a chain connected to it. Oh, and how could I forget the doc martins? After getting ready and getting all my school stuff together I headed downstairs to eat breakfast.

Once I got downstairs, I entered the dining room to see my mom and stepfather sitting next to each other while laughing. I smiled at the sight. I love seeing my mom happy, it makes me happy. (Btw happy Mother's Day<33) Then I look to the other side of the table to see Minho staring right at me like he wants to eat me. That's when flashes of last night came to my head. I started to blush, but I tried my best to play it off. So, I went over to the table and sat next to Minho. That's when our parents noticed my presence. "Oh, Hyunjinnie good morning! Did you sleep well?" My mom greeted me with a big smile. I returned the smile and nodded while saying, "Good morning, Mom! And yes, I did, I slept pretty well actually." I said with a big smile, then turning to my stepfather. "And good morning dad!" After I said that Hyunoo smiled brightly and replied, "Oh good morning son! I hope you have a good day at your new school!" I smiled and thanked him. Seconds later the maids came in with breakfast and we all started to eat.

It was quiet, but a good quiet that floated around us while eating. That was until I felt a hand grip my thigh. I tried my best not to choke on my food. I looked down and then over to Minho with wide eyes. He just had an amused smirk on his face. Oh this little- "Oh look at the time! We have to head to school now, bye mom, bye dad!" Minho suddenly screamed and pulled me out of the chair and dragged me to his car. "Yah! What was that all about? I didn't even finish eating!" I ask him startled and confused. "Nothing I just wanted to be alone with you. Plus, school starts in like 15 minutes." Minho states and after I register what he said my eyes go big. "Omg we are going to be late! I've never been late to school. Let's go!" I scream and get into the car. I hear Minho chuckle, then get into the car as well. "What's so funny? Hurry up and drive." I said sternly. But all I got in return was an eye roll. I sighed and rolled my eyes back.

Once at the school I check the time. Shit! School starts in like 5 minutes! I quickly get out of the car and run to the main office, leaving Minho in the car. Luckily the main office was right there once you enter. "Oh, you must me Hwang Hyunjin. Am I correct?" The lady at the desk asked me and I rapidly nodded. The lady must have seen how nervous I was, and she chuckled. "Hey, don't worry it's your first day! You're not gonna be late for class." she said reassuring and I smiled and sighed in relief. "Thank you I needed that." I smiled at her. "Of course, I know how hard first days are. So here is your schedule and locker number. You will have the class president escort you around the school and show you to your locker. Then he will bring you to your second period class and you can introduce yourself there, ok?" I smiled and bowed to her. I then look up to see Seungmin with a bright smile on his face as always. I smile and run to him and give him a big hug. "I'm guessing you missed me huh?" I heard Seungmin mumble. I let go of the hug and look at him and nodded. He smiles and says, "Well I missed you to bro. We all did." 

After Seungmin and I had our greeting, he started showing me around and where all my classes were. And we started talking about our other friends. "How have they been doing?" I asked Seungmin and he looked at me with a big smile. "The rest are doing good. They all missed you a lot." I chuckled and smiled at his response.  After basically skipping first period we made it to my second period class which was Global. It seemed to be that Seungmin also had this class. "Oh, we have the same class! What's your first period?" Seungmin asked and I looked at my schedule. "Umm its Math." I saw Seungmin laugh. "Haha, you have Math first period with Felix! Sucks to be you because I know how much you dislike Math. Plus, first period is when Felix has the most energy intill like third period because his coffee and energy drink wears off." I dead panned. Don't get me wrong I love Felix, it's just he can be so loud at times you know? Like one time we both got detention because he was laughing so hard at his own joke!