Chapter 6

A/N: Happy STAY Day!!! I'm writing this on August 1st so it's our birthday:))

Hyunjin's POV

"Ugh I wish it was Friday already." I groaned as I put my head down on the lunch table as I sat down. "Oh, you'll survive Hyung. Today is Thursday." I heard Jeongin snicker next to me. "Don't give your Hyung attitude!" I whined and playfully hit him on the shoulder. But he just rolled his eyes at me.

I was about to lay my head down again intill I felt a hand on my shoulder shacking me. I whined and looked over to see who it was. "Hey babeeeeeee!" Minho yelled in my ear with a big smile on his face. (Yes the others know we are dating. They went crazy when we told them. But they are happy for us:)) And I smiled back. "Ok so I have a question." I heard Minho say with slight hesitation in his voice.

I look at him with confusion and told him to go on. "So, since tomorrow is Friday and Changbin always throws a party at his house. I was wondering if you wanted-" "No" I didn't let Minho finish because I knew where this was going. "Aww but Jinnie! Please?" He gave me that little puppy dog look and fluttered his eye lashes at me. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. "No Minho I'm not going to some stupid frat party." "Oh, come on! It's not a frat party. It's just a fun party!" I look at him with a disgusted look.

I was about to say no once more but Felix decided to pitch in. "Jinnie I always go to the parties and nothing bad happens to me! Changbinnie always protects me!" Felix stated while clinging onto Changbin's arm with a big smile. Changbin just smiles and ruffles the younger blonde's hair. "And you say you're not gay..." Seungmin states under his breath but loud enough for Changbin to hear.

"What? I am not gay!" Changbin again denies the fact that he is gay for Felix and everyone including me rolls their eyes and scoffs. "Ok Ok we are getting sidetracked here. Please Hyunjin come with me! I'll protect you and make sure you have a blast!" Minho kept begging me. "You know Hyunjin this can be your chance to show that Minho is yours you know." Chan said across the table with a smirk on his face. "Chan does have a point though. Ever since you two got together all you complain about is how girls literally drool over Minho Hyung." Jeongin stated agreeing with Chan. "See at least Innie agrees with me!" Chan exclaims happily as he wraps his arm around the youngest and gets weirdly close to him. I narrowed my eyes as I look at the two. "And what's going on between the two of you hmm?"

I ask as Jeongin gets red by the question. "Hmm I don't know. How about you ask Innie here?" Chan said teasingly. I looked surprised at Jeongin. "What?! Jeongin what does he mean by that??" I ask now wanting to know. Jeongin just blushed even harder and shook his head saying it was nothing and Chan was just being the player that he was.

I shook it off for now. So, I just went onto my phone intill I started feeling someone poking my side. I looked at the male next to me. Minho had his hands cupped together and had a little pout on his face. "You didn't answer my question!" Minho whined at me once again and kept on nagging me intill I gave him the answer he wanted. I sighed and just nodded.

"Ok fine. I'll go, but when I say I want to go home we are going home, or I'll walk home." I said with a stern voice. Minho smiled brightly and yelled, "Oh yay! Thank you thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!" He squeezed me. I groaned and told him to let me go.

Time skip- After School at the Lee's House

I was sitting at the dinner table with my mom, stepdad, and Minho. It was quiet for the most part, besides my mom asking me questions about school. I was taking a sip of my water intill I felt a hand on my thigh and squeezing it. I chocked on my water and got it all over my shirt. "Oh my! Hyunjinnie are you alright?" My mother asked me from the other side of the table. I just nodded and looked over at Minho. He just had that stupid smirk on his face. "Um well mom I'm just a little tired. I think I'm just gonna go to sleep." I excuse myself and run to my room.