Chapter 7🔞

A/N: Heyyy peeps:))) Today is Monday, so I'm hoping on finishing this chapter tonight. But if I don't then that's okay, you peeps can wait one more day lmao. But I do feel bad about making you wait for the next chapter tho. And this story is doing really well actually. There is almost 1k reads!!!

No Ones POV

While Minho and Hyunjin were doing their own thing upstairs the others were downstairs. As usual Felix was sitting on Changbin's lap on one of the couches. Chan was annoying Jeongin by trying to put his hands around his waist. Seungmin was just in the corner on his phone while drinking a soda. And Han, well he was drunk off his ass. He was dancing and being very loud.

Felix POV 

I was sitting on Changbin's lap like usual, when all of a sudden, a girl came up to us. She was wearing this ugly ass black and brown swirled dress that made her look like a pastry.  I look her up and down with disgust. "Hey Changbinnie~ I love the party." She said while sitting down next to Changbin and I on the couch. They started talking. Well, more like she started talking because I didn't hear Changbin say one word. And I wasn't that interested in what they were saying. I was more interested in what was on my phone intill I heard the girl say, "Maybe we could go upstairs and have fun daddy?" 

I immediately turned around on Changbin's lap making me face him. I look straight at this girl's face and said, "I've had enough of listening to your painful voice in my ear for the past 10 minutes. He clearly isn't interested in you. And he CLEARLY already has someone." I said with pure anger and annoyance in my voice.  The girl rolls her eyes and flips her hair and says, "Was I talking to you? No. I wasn't so why don't you scoot along and-" I didn't even let her finish because I slapped the bitch. "No actually you weren't talking to anyone because if you couldn't tell. He isn't interested in your pastry looking ass."

She gasped and was about to slap me, but Changbin had grabbed her wrist before she could. "Oh, don't even think about touching my baby. I will have your head if you EVER lay a hand on him. Now I suggest you get the fuck out of my house and never come back." I was in awe. I never had seen Changbin this mad before. ESPICALLY for me. I mean yeah, we are clingy towards each other, but it never went further because Changbin claims he is straight.

After the girl left crying Changbin had turned to me. He cupped my face and asked, "Are you alright my love?" I was taken aback by this but nodded my head as a yes. He smiled at me and pecked my nose. "Ok so how about we go up to my room? It's getting really loud and crowded down here." Changbin asks. I smile and nod my head. So, we both get up and head up to Changbin's room.

Once we get up the stairs and into his room, we both sat down on his bed. At first it was quiet, and we both were on our phones. But I couldn't stand the silence anymore, so I took his phone out of his hand and threw it somewhere in the room. And proceeded to get on his lap and kiss him. I didn't expect him to kiss back but to my surprise he did. I smiled into the kiss. And so did he. 

I felt his hands go down to my waist and I felt him squeeze my hips as if he was telling me to move. So, I started to grind down on him. I felt his hard on and gasped into the kiss when he started to squeeze my ass. He pulled away and looked at me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I look at him with a 'really' look. " I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't." he rolled his eyes and proceeded to pick me up and throw me face first on the bed.  

I moaned at the force he used while throwing me. I felt him climb over me. He bent down to whisper in my ear. "Hmm you like being manhandled baby?" He growled while gripping my hips and pulling me up, so my ass is in the air.  He slapped my ass and said, "I asked you a question." He slapped my ass again and I moaned. "Ahh yes Changbinnie I do!" He then pulled my hair, so I was looking at him. "That isn't my name." Omg the look in his eyes was so hot I could cum right then and there. But luckily for me I have good control, so I didn't.